Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

ThatJackElliott

XPLAY app: Change dashboard?

Question

Hi, anyone here know much about the Xplay app? I find that it connects to our Plex server far more reliably than the official Plex app.

Anyway, the app's home screen ("dashboard") is cluttered with content that I added to the Plex library months and months ago, as "Recently Added" items. How can I get that thing to only show items loaded in the last month?

Thank you. And if there is a better forum for Xplay questions, please advise!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.