Quantcast

Assign a shortcut

luxjacek

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sucharek
      Hi, I've been trying to make a shortcut for turning off the screen. I managed to replace the prime video button on the magic remote to run youtube, now I've got the other keys for extra modification.
      My question is, can I find an app that can be used as a shortcut to turn off screen, or do I have to make it myself? And if so, how?
    • By Smokey
      Using the smart remote or Thinq app.
      Currently to change the audio track (different languages) for digital TV, I need to press the "..." button to bring up the Quick settings menu, then scroll down a long list of options, before choosing Audio languages, that brings up a menu for me to pick the audio track.
      Is there a shortcut or combination keypress to bring up the audio track menu quickly?
      If there isn't one, LG please add shortcuts in the next webOS update, to bring up the audio track menu and subtitles menu quickly! e.g. assign them to the colour buttons which are currently useless in digital TV.
    • By ZekeMwolf
      I'd like a fast accessible shortcut to turn off the screen, eg. when pressing settings, a button on the screen.
      Or even better, the possibility to configure the speaker off button on the remote to turn off the screen instead.
      It should work independently of the energy saving feature, so that energy saving is not set to off when the screen is turned on again.

The existing procedure to turn off screen is to complex
      press settings, press all settings, press energy saving, press off.....
      and when the screen is turned on again, the energy saving is set to off, and not to the previous value (eg. auto).

OLED65C7V-Z
    • By asdaj
      Hello
      There is no button to close tabs,  it is a freaking pain to browse and everytimes  a d4m tab opens up , its a struggle to close  with this RC so sluggish!
      But the funny thing is: theres button shortcut to reload; to watch miniTV; to add bookmarks.  But not the most essential: CLOSING TABS!
      The question here is simple. Is there an option to close tabs? Ok Ok For a self labeled "smartTV'  I think it must have that option without people even concern about it!
    • By ajith.tmc
      I have an old generation web os 4k tv (55UBxxxx) it is very cumbersome to change the sound out from TV speaker to Optical in this TV, i was very happy when I got the new update with shortcuts settings, but only to be disappointed to see that sound output is not included. Insted, there are a lot of totally waste settings like sound mode and aspect ratio which nobody is ever going to use. Kindly add sound output to the shortcut settings, which will be very useful for people like me who uses home theatre systems with TV

thank you,
      Ajith