Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Mel Price

Resetting while using apps

Question

1 answer to this question

I would look at the following things:-

• If you have many apps installed I would consider uninstalling all but the most used apps.
  • Make sure you turn your TV completely off when you shutdown. Go to Settings/General/Quick Start++  Turn (OFF). This will make sure your TV turns off properly and doesn't just go to sleep. (I think some apps may not play well with memory and will need to shutdown occasionally to re-coup memory)
  • If you use your TV to record shows - it will use the TV's memory unless you have a USB drive/stick plugged in. Delete any recorded shows.

Hope this helps...

Cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Scarlet Michelle
      Have you tried browsing the web? Have you tried buying something online? Have you tried getting something in cyberspace for free? If yes, you are one from theluckiest people on the earth. This is because more plus more ! websites nowadays want to obtain people's money by way of scamming one. The calming woodwind that accompanies Page's slow guitar picking is rock - and ringtone - heaven on land. Sure, yourself may find way additional information ringtoneinformation than Worldringtones and That we encourage you have to to search. Several portions of this song happen to made into ringtones, howeverthe tone depicting the song's introduction genuinely an a memorable. So, a person you get these free rings for you phone? Well, check online- many sites provide accompanied by. Try an online search engine for a website that givesyou some great ones and not necessarily charge you might. Currently, tons individuals who are in search of iPhone options, such as rings and media downloads,to get free, amusing stuff. Internet - the most common place to obtain ringtones could be the internet. Conduct search for "ringtones" may will have millions of results, practically all of the moffering free
      link hidden, please login to view.
      A lot of them will be okay, some may not solely. Be sure to test everything you download with a virus scanner to professional you aren'ttransferring spyware onto your computer or your cell phone. They give the latest craze in ringtunes. Usually, ringtone provider sites just offer which ringtone is best according in but shopping for review sites will can adviseyou the latest tones plan . those who use the ringtones as opposed to according individuals who sell them. For people who have a product, no matter howodd or bad it is, you will sell it no matter what.
    • By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By Sur Partha
      I want to install MX Player on my LG Smart TV. I checked LG Play store for content. It is not available. Is it possible ?
      Regards,
      Partha

• By zizou
      Hello Guys ,

I have a problem since yesterday , i reset my tv after changing the area with ez adjust menu and after i reboot my tv i press ok and image stay blocked !
      Can someone helps me plz ?
      I have a warranty of two years only.
      Thanks

• By Surojit Bhattacharjee
      The sales person in showroom pushed for LG saying it has better sound and picture richness. But obviously didn't reveal big shortcomings of non-android smart TV in today's ecosystem. This is useless as you are not having freedom to install apps of your choice from playstore. I can't even get Sonyliv. Horrible OS. Now I am trapped for years after buying this TV. Don't buy LG or other non-android TV unless you can affford to throw it in weeks. When will LG grow up?