Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CpRivers
      I am looking for an app that will allow me to play videos from a shared folder on another computer, something like VLC. Is there an app for the LG to do this? I haven't been able to find anything. I set up the Media Center on the other computer but it doesn't work right and can't see all the available videos. I just want to be able to browse a shared folder.

Chuck
    • By adamrt
      Bought a oled65g16la worse thing I ever did, how do you put a normal size plug behind a 19mm thick TV? answer is you can't!!
      I have a Sonos system, works fine on all other TV's, but I can only get Stereo out of it and not 5.1, it's connected via HDMI, supports ARC, I have gone to setting and tried everything, anyone have any idea's?
      Great picture, rubbish TV
    • By mdale9
      Recently bought 2021 model OLED 55” A1 with WebOS 6(I think). When watching anything on all4 ( I know I’m lucky that I could get all4 after reading about 2020 models), but there seems to be an issue that the TV doesn’t seem to realise that there is content playing and so the screensaver comes on every 2 minutes.  
      Anyone else got this issue and more important how to fix it?
    • By Azwan Azahari
      I hope LG will consider to enable the Disney+ Hotstar Apps for Model 2016 LG TV. My LG TV Model is 55UH617T.  I've raised this concern few times and hope LG will take necessary action.
    • By Josef
      I am recording videos to 
      link hidden, please login to view NAS. During the recording I like to watch the video (still recording).  The Photo and Video App on webOS does not show the file unless the recording has terminated. Is there a possibility to watch videos in webOS while it get recorded? Joseph