Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Peter Najs

How to remove amazon prime from search results

Hi,

Does anyone know how to remove sources such as Rakuten, Amazon Prime .. from the search results. I uninstalled the apps, however they still show up in the results.

Please advise,

Peter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By svsrama
      Hi,
      I have my LG 4K Smart TV -Model : 43UJ632T.
      I could not able to use the Wireless Keyboard ( Logitech K230) with Builtin Apps like Youtube, Amazon Prime or in Netflix to search. I could able to use only thru Magic Remote. 
      But the same Keyboard is working fine in Google Movies & SunNXT apps.
      Could you please help me in fixing the same.
      Thanks,
      Sriram.
    • By Andrew Robinson
      We recently got a new LG 43" TV for our bedroom (43UN7300AUD). There are no inputs for this TV as we only want to use it for streaming services (Netflix and Amazon). There is no Antenna hooked up to the TV either since we don't want to watch LiveTV on it (the only Antenna we have is hooked up in our family room to a FireTV Recast, not to a smartTV). 
      When we turn on the TV it auto-tunes to channel 2-0. Since there is no antenna, this is just loud snow. Even when we go to the dashboard, it defaults to showing liveTV and hence more snow & noise. Even though the LG TV stations are enabled and working it will always tune to 2-0 when I turn the TV on. I've tried going through the menu and cannot find any setting to change this. I'd be happy removing or disabling "LiveTV" as an option and would love it to start with the dashboard with LiveTV not expanded/active. Even clicking on the amazon prime button takes time and we get several seconds of the snow before the smart features startup.
      With more and more people only using streaming services, I have to believe the TV supports our use case and should not try to ever use liveTV. 
      Is there a setting I missed in the menu to stop it from always trying to go to liveTV when I turn the TV on? Or at the very least make it tune to an LG channel on start to avoid the snow?
      Update: of course, right after posting thisI did find that you can use the amazon prime button on the remote to turn the TV on. I still would like to fix the dashboard playing snow and would prefer to have the TV not try to use liveTV if I use the power button to turn the TV on.
      Thank you
    • By Ramesh003
      Amazon music app which is recently launched  is not working. Keep on refreshing and failed to open. Please fix this.
    • By MooHoo
      New to LG WebOS. Cannot sign into my Amazon.com account. Keep getting password error even though I am 100% sure I entered the correct user id and password. Is this a know issue, or some settings I need to change on my TV?
    • By raghav prakasam
      Hi,
      Prime and hotstar are becoming widely used in India past one year.Its so sad to see 49LH576T doesn't have these apps in content store.
      Please can some one from the technology team of LG answer this question why it has not yet been done and when will you accommodate these apps in your store.

Cheers
      Raghav