Quantcast

43uj752v Problem

Question

I have a 43uj752v TV. There is a problem with the TV for about a month. The problem with the TV is that the message "unknown device is disconnected" constantly appears on the screen, and then the response speed of the TV is slowed down to the remote control commands and the mouse pointer is not displayed. and the TV wireless connection to the modem is interrupted. I updated the TV firmware yesterday but the problem has not been resolved.
Firmware version 5.80.15
Please help me

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By bingelja
      I love the Art Gallery feature so it would be AMAZING if you could configure one of the Art Gallery sets as the screen saver fo rthe TV.

• By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom. 
    • By MagicR
      Hello,
      I unpaired the Magic Remote of my LG OLED 55B7 tv by pressing "Back+Recents" buttons on the remote, while it was off and not connected to a power outlet. The remote control blinked 3 times.
      Then I turned my tv on and the tv wasn't recognizing the remote, so by pressing the "Ok" button in the remote, the tv paired with it and displayed a message confirming it.
      My question is about the mechanism in all of this: since my tv was off, how did the tv itself forget the remote?
      Is the pairing process stored both in the tv and remote?
      Will there be some "left over" pairing stored in the tv related to the procedure while it was off?
      Many thanks.
    • By mogoan
      Turned off the screen. Now, how i turn it on?   Sound is on.