Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Hamy62

43uj752v Problem

Question

I have a 43uj752v TV. There is a problem with the TV for about a month. The problem with the TV is that the message "unknown device is disconnected" constantly appears on the screen, and then the response speed of the TV is slowed down to the remote control commands and the mouse pointer is not displayed. and the TV wireless connection to the modem is interrupted. I updated the TV firmware yesterday but the problem has not been resolved.
Firmware version 5.80.15
Please help me

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Michael Cutts
      I don’t use screen share.  Suddenly SCREEN SHARE is showing up highlighted when I am trying to select the HDMI that I need to be using.  However, since SCREEN SHARE is already highlighted and will not go away, it keeps everything else with exception from antenna tv from working.  I have gone into the SCREEN SHARE APP  and was able to deactivate the sound.  Could not figure out away to cancel completely.  Please help!
    • By Alcides Andrade
      I have lg tv model 49UJ6525, last weekend the tv updated to version 05.80.35, but now I realized that I can no longer use the 5 GHz WIFI network, the network is disconnecting and connecting all the time. I did a test with the 2.4 Ghz network and it works normal, but I would like to use the 5GHz network.
      Is it possible to solve this problem?
    • By Paulo Sousa
      Hi
      TV model is 43UM7500 with latest webOs version. Trying to mirror my laptop, but cant see on tv menu the Screen Share app... What am I missing???
      Thanks!
      p

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Ian Mikutel
      Just purchased a new C9 65" and when playing YouTube videos at any speed faster than 1x on WebOS, the audio in the video distorts. A friend confirmed the same on his LG. Is this a known issue, any workarounds, or anyone we can notify on WebOS team to help address?