Quantcast

Add youtube-channel to my contents

Tone

Question

Hello,
i would like to add a youtube channel under "my content", but i can't find it.
It's about "https://www.youtube.com/user/ROCKETBEANSTV/", but no matter what I enter, the channel never appears in the search output, only the daughter channel "RBTV Hängi https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkfDws3roWo1GaA3pZUzfIQ" appears.
What do I have to enter in the search to find the main channel?

In the youtube app I can find the channel normally.

I'm using a sk8500 with webOS 04.10.20.

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.