Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Youssef Mohamed

Does anyone have slight lip sync problem on the built in Netflix/Youtube app ?

Question

I have like 0.2 seconds shift on the Built in smart tv video apps like Netflix .. My version is 4.10.04 and it's the latest according to the 'Check updates' button .. Anyone have similar problem ?

Anyone recommends a solution ?

The problem is that the video preceeds the audio .. but the av sync adjustment in the can only shift by positive numbers .. I wish I could go the other way to negative values ?

Do u recommend other version for example that I can install manually ?

2 answers to this question

I got an update this morning 04.10.31 -it hasnt fixed my particular issue but try your lip sync issue once updated. 

Also i may be wrong here, but my lip sync options has another button below it "bypass". Im not sure what the effect is but i assumed it would switch the positive values on the slider to function negatively? Have you tried with bypass off/on? 

I can't answer your question , but I have another problem - the sw update on my 55 oled is taking hours to complete - and its not a broadband problem - my download speed is in the 70s- does anyone else have a problem ?  is it easier to download to a pc ?