Quantcast

Please Dont buy the LG TV Model 43UJ752T if you want software updates.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By u84six
      I haven't searched this forum, but there has to be others who find that tv remote pointer to be extremely annoying. I'm actually surprised that we still can't turn that feature off. Having the cursor/pointer feature isn't even close to the importance of being able to shut off. I mean, how hard is to put one checkbox in the ui to toggle the feature on or off? It seems like a no-brainer, big bang for the buck change that many users would appreciate
    • By MaheshD
      What is the latest LG web os support for TV model 49UJ752T-TB. Currently in this model of my LG tv showing 3.9.2, also neither I am not getting automatic updates not manual. Because of this certain apps are not available to my smart tv. Some of these apps are sony liv, jio, tata binge etc. 
      I req to plz help me how I can update lg web os for my TV model and which is the latest supported currently.
    • By MaheshD
      What is the latest LG web os support for TV model 49UJ752T-TB. Currently in this model of my LG tv showing 3.9.2, also neither I am not getting automatic updates not manual. Because of this certain apps are not available to my smart tv. Some of these apps are sony liv, jio, tata binge etc. 
      I req to plz help me how I can update lg web os for my TV model and which is the latest supported currently.
    • By Jaswinder Sandhu
      Please add Airtel xstream app on LG WEBOS
    • By techguy noob
      Hi,

My LG TV model number 32LM560BPTC is having an issue where the Sun NXT app is no longer available on the LG Content Store. I was able to watch it before, but starting yesterday, the app disappeared. However, on my other OLED LG TV, the Sun NXT app is still available in the LG Content Store. Is this issue specific to the 32LM560BPTC model TVs?

Thanks,
      Sarath