Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Olivier

signage and presentation

Question

Hi all,

I'm looking into options to display info/dashboards in screens across the office as well as being used as a wireless HDMI cable for presentations. I'd like to know if I find these features on the LG OS.

I explain. When nobody is doing a presentation I'd like the screnens to displays a webpage or pages (with info, statisctics,..). Once we need the screen for a presentation, we can "connect" wirelessly to the device to display what we have on the screen of a laptop/tablet,...

There's a device that does all that, it is called, Airtame. And I wonder if I can have these features directly form the TV/webOS

Thank you

Oli

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Popup messages: Wired Lan cable disconnected / Wired network is connected

I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.

By John Bizeray, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 3 replies
    • Display off during Radio/Music

Hi! I own an LG 55UF6809 WebOS 2 TV and I'd like to see a feature to turn off the screen after a certain amount of time while listening to radio songs. I find it pretty wasteful to not turn the screen off. What also annoys me is the fact when I'm turning the display off via menu (lots of steps) and I press any key on the remote the energy saving mode is turned off (instead of the last selected energy saving setting, automatic in my case). Hopefully you can do something to improve energy consumption while listening music. Best regards Dieter Meier

By Dieter Meier, in LG webOS Wish List

• 0 replies
    • Some gaming features & settings cleanup for 2017/2018 OLED's

Auto Low Latency Mode  -  this auto activates game mode, very handy to have on a dual use games console. ALLM only engages game mode preset when a game runs, otherwise it defaults to user select preset better suited for video. Currently supported by Xbox. Picture Mode Settings->Black Level has no Auto setting - it would be handy to have this instead of having to manually set it. For example the standard PS4 requires the black level in High mode for it to work with HDR, a PC would also use High not Low mode. Picture Mode Settings->Colour Gamut in the game mode preset forces wide colour gamut in SDR mode, this is wrong it should be set to Auto by default. The 2017/2018 OLED's support 120Hz output hidden under PC preset, please consider adding [email protected] and [email protected] support to the game mode preset. These are currently supported by Xbox. All of the above are do-able with no hardware changes needed, please consider them and the added value it brings to being an LG TV owner. One other feature which probably wont wouldn't work is Freesync, but if that could be software patched into existing models that would be a great selling point but it seems unlikely.

By Void Toast, in LG webOS Wish List

• 0 replies
    • Question: LG 42LB6250 Display Problem

Hi...I am facing a problem with mt LG Smart TV Model 42LB6250, the display turns on but shows rainbow stripes.  Any one faced similar problem and can tell me the cause of this problem? Took for repair but was told will take long to order a display/motherboard. 

By sniper619, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: Trouble pairing up bluetooth wireless headphones.

LG 43UJ634V 43" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV This is the tv I am having trouble pairing my JVC wireless bluetooth headphones. I have the 55 inch version in my lounge and they paired up with that instantly but not with the 43 inch model which is in my bedroom. I have a pair of in ear cheap headphones which pair on both but I need the other ones as I am partially deaf, without them I miss all the background noises ect and its proving annoying. Thanks in advance

By Wiccy Allsop, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 0 answers