Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Konstantin Bodnia

Can't cast youtube to LG WebOS from my MacBook

Question

Hi!
I have an LG Tv with WebOS. And I'm trying to cast youtube videos from my macbook with mac os high sierra to my tv and it doesn't work. Chrome tells me that “No Cast destinations found.”
It works with iPhone though... therefore I don't know what might be a problem.
I've tried different MacBooks and different iPhones. I've tried Chrome Canary with no extensions installed. The result is the same. I've also tried two different routers.
All devices are in the same network and on the same bandwidth (2.4). But it also works when tv's on 2.4 and iPhone's on 5ghz.
Also I can see my TV as a Spotify-connect device from my MacBook.
I have enabled “Load Media Router Component Extension” in flags. chrome://flags/#load-media-router-component-extension.
  • My MacBook is 15-inch, 2017
  • with Mac OS 10.13.6 (17B1003) installed.
  • tv model is: 65UH615V with WebOS 3 installed (don't know exact version)
  • Router: ZTE H369A (came with tele2)
Thanks everyone!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet