• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dave Br
      Hi.
      What can I do to get my TV to use the full broadband speed that I've got available.  My tv is a 55EC930V and is using a wired connection to my router.
      My broadband is currently running at 125Mbps.  When I use any other devices such as a laptop, mobile phone, etc the speed using fast.com returns anything between 120 to 130 MBps.
      But, when I use the web browser on the TV, it always maxes out at 33Mbps.  This value is reported by fast.com.
      If I use the speed test in the Netflix app, this returns approx 29Mbps.  I never get anything higher, so what's limiting it?  The same problem occurs for YouTube and that's the only other App that I've got installed.
      If the network board in the TV is supposed to be 10-100Mbps, why don't I get 100 Mbps?  I know I won't get 125Mbps because LG never puts 1Gbps in any of it's TVs.
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By tee4
      Hello
      I am trying to develop one app for LG smart tv, and I have one LG smart TV at home.
      I am facing one issue with the app icon on the home page.
      It is smaller in size than the size of the icon space , even I have set it to 1920x 1080 or 1280x1280.
      How much bigger size I take, it still leave some space around the actual image of the icon and shows a black space around the icon.
    • By Kkara
      Every time I try to download an app on my LG Smart Tv, even though I’m already logged in it prompts me “you need to log in to install this app, do you want to log in?”. When I choose yes, it takes me to another screen and says “select account to log in with”, but my account is already selected (indicated by a green tick on the top right of my user icon). Even when I click okay on my control, I can’t proceed from this page. I essentially can’t download any apps because I can’t move on from this screen. Is there a solution or other method to download apps? 
    • By Ash0837
      Any way to chang picture settings in multiview? I'm able to connect 2 hdmi devices but I'm unable to change picture settings while in multiview. It's locked on Vivid mode. Any way to change to game mode? Both hdmi inputs are on game mode, but multiview is on vivid.