Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

On 7/10/2018 at 7:31 AM, kathlen garcia said:

por qué no se puede vincular por bluetooth mi tv lg webos con mi celular que es samsung ?? 

Hola Kathlen,

Por favor, eche un vistazo a la página web a continuación, no puedo garantizar que va a resolver su problema, pero es un buen lugar para comenzar. Por favor, háganos saber si resuelve su problema o no.

link hidden, please login to view

Disculpe cualquier error de idioma ya que estoy usando Google Translate

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Justin Tan
      Found multiplex application that use letsencrypt stop working in 30 September 2021 on LG WebOS 3.5. This appear to be wide spread multiplex version of WEBOS. 
      See 
      AND 

link hidden, please login to view As PLEX blaming to be LG fault. LG please provide solution to only 2 year old TV
      LG
      Our current app is available on 4K/UHD LG television models running the following system software:
      webOS 3.0 webOS 3.5 webOS 4.0 webOS 5.0 No 720p or 1080p (“full HD”) sets are supported for our current app at this time.
      Note: Due to root certificate limitations with the device OS itself, only webOS 5.0+ devices support secure connections with a personal Plex Media Server. To allow connections to a personal server, devices running earlier webOS versions must be set to Allow Insecure Connections in the TV app settings and the Plex Media Server must be set to Preferred for the Secure Connections preference.
    • By Alex
      New Delhi: Elista, the electronic appliance company headquartered in Dubai has just launched new smart TVs in India. These new televisions are a refresh of their existing lineup in India. So, let’s take a look at their specs and features.  
      Pricing and Availability 
      The 43-ich Elista Smart LED TV has a price tag of Rs. 48,990 ($628). The bigger 50-inch and 55-inch options cost Rs. 59,990 ($769) and Rs. 70,990 ($910) respectively. These TVs are available on all leading consumer electronics shops and online platforms.  
      Elista Smart LED TV specs & features 
      The new range of Elista Smart LED TVs comes in three screen sizes: 43-inch, 50-inch, and 55-inch. They offer a 4K resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels along with 1.07 billion colors. The TVs provide smooth visuals even when watching fast-paced scenes thanks to MEMC technology (Motion Estimation, Motion Compensation) and 60Hz refresh rate.  
      The Smart TVs also come with ALLM (Automatic Low Latency Mode) which reduces the response time of the display to just 5ms, making it ideal for console gaming. The smart TV operates on LG’s WebOS which comes with the ThinQ AI. The ThinQ AI is LG’s voice assistant that makes it simple for viewers to control the TV with either voice or via a mobile device. If the ThinQ UI is not your cup of tea, you also get access to the built-in Alexa to help navigate through the UI or through your favorite OTT apps.  
      The smart TVs come with easy-to-use Magic remote with a dedicated hotkey for Netflix and Prime Video. For connectivity, these TVs have in-built dual-band Wi-Fi. Last but not the least, the speakers of the smart TVs come powered by Dolby Audio. 
      Source: 
    • By KorayK
      I can watch Netflix and Amazon Prime and I want to watch DisneyPlus, I don't want to buy a new TV because of that stupid firmware, there is lot of complaints regarding to that issue at all forms. Please for your brand benefits and for the user rights solve that problem and release a new update for these TVs. I am waiting an official answer that explain whether you solve it or not. Thank you.
    • By Alex
      LG Electronics is set to launch a new Wee Web OS 2 according to documents leaked by LG insiders, it comes with a new gaming control dashboard that allows users to fully control games downloaded from Google’s Stadia and Nvidia’s gaming download service as well as a new chipset for third pary users.
      The leak comes as the battle over smart TV operating systems intensifies, with brands such as Samsung, LG and Sony now raking in millions from a click of the ticket from consumers signing up to third party apps embedded on their TV’s.
      The leaked LG Electronic document has given an insight into a new Wee Web OS 2 for OLED TV’s along with new gaming capabilities.
      During the past decade over 100M Web OS TV’s have been sold with LG’s Smart TV base surpassing 160M in 2021 with up to 25M devices added yearly.
      Connected TV Platform research shows that there is now 1.28 billion connected devices.
      Samsung and their Tizen OS is on top with 12.7% share, LG and their Web OS is second with 7.3% share while Sony coming in third with 6.4% share.
      Last year LG Electronics gave away their WebOS software to third party TV manufactures a move that allows the3m to collect more revenue from app sales available via their OS which undergoing a makeover so that more third-party apps can be integrated into their Web OS software.
      ChannelNews has been told that several third-party TV manufacturers are set to move to the Samsung Tizen OS, after Samsung followed LG’s move with the offer of free smart TV software for third party manufacturers.
      In the battle to get third-party brands to use their OS, LG is providing an SW turnkey solution to board manufacturers including the ability moving forward for brands to put their own logo on the top of the OS.

hey are also providing a video for manufacturers to use instore video to promote their TV brand running the LG WebOS software.
      LG’s claims that they have 160 International broadcasters on board as well as close relationships with Microsoft, Dolby, and several other leading brands.
      As part of their new offering LG is set to roll out a new ‘Full Home UX’ Magic Remote.
      The new remote when activated immediately delivers a brand-new home screen with “enhanced usability” the document claims.

New listings include, Membership and Search, Recent Inputs, Home Dashboard, Frequently Viewed Channels, Web Browser, and CP Content previews.
      Listed as coming is new gaming including Google Stadia and Geforce Now from Nvidia, Apple TV, Paramount +, as well as Fubo TV.
      It also appears that Wee 2.0 is set to be powered by a new processor from Realtek.
      The advantage of the new chipset is that sharpness and contrast are better optimised and memory use is reduced without compromising picture quality.
      The new chipset also delivers ‘Super Resolution Upscaling” but only on OLED TV’s.
      Also built in is Alexa voice control  but not for the Australian market.

Source: 
    • By leader6234
      Hey guys !!!
      I have a UHD UJ634v  LG webos Tv  that lately an error message pops on the screen staying : Tv signal has been lost due to the satellite LNB short.Check LNB connection"
      This is really getting on my nerves because I can't get any signal even after resetting the TV or even updating to the last  software version.
      I check my cable line and fixed every possible problem. The error message keeps showing up even after disconnecting cable line from the back of TV just as if a short circuit or something has happened inside the Tv.
      Do you think that'd be software or hardware failure or something else??? How to fix it?
      Please help me out with this cuz all my lovely satellite TV channels are gone 😐
      Here is the actual error message on the right top o the screen 
      Thanks in advance !!!