• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mario Futire
      Hi I have a LG Smart TV (OLED55B16LA) and started using the recording feature.
      I would like to replace the USB HDD with a bigger one, so I have copied all the files from the old one to the new one.
      But when I put the new one in the TV it does not recognise it as a recording, it lets me browse the content. but of course being scrambled it is pointless.
      Is it possible to move all the recordings to a different disk and use it in the same TV?
      Cheers
    • By Bob McLean
      How do I  pause live tv on lg oled tv,I have an external hdd but there isn't any button on the remote control to pause or rewind?
    • By News Reporter
      10 Appliances and Consumer Electronics from LG Recognized at
      2021 International Design Excellence Awards

SEOUL, Sep. 22, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) has been recognized once again for excellence in product design at the 2021 International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA), receiving 10 accolades in total. Among the winners, LG StanbyME, a unique wireless display designed for a new kind of content-consuming audience, received the coveted Gold distinction.
      LG StanbyME is a new interpretation of the content-consumption device for a new generation of viewers. A 27-inch LED display connected to a movable stand with fabric covering on the back radiates a feeling of premiumness that looks beautiful in every room, blending in with any interior. In addition to the IDEA Gold award, LG StanbyME has been honored with other prestigious international design recognitions this year including the iF Design Award 2021 and the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2021.
      Four of LG’s premium products received Bronze awards for originality: LG OLED evo TV gallery stand for its artistic slim design, LG Eclair Soundbar for its unique curved look that breaks with traditional soundbars, LG WashTower for its unified one-body and smart technologies and LG PuriCare Air Purifier for its sleek look and powerful performance.
      The five remaining LG products were named Finalists at this year’s competition in recognition of their design brilliance:
      LG Styler Objet Collection LG CordZero ThinQ A9 Kompressor and All-in-One Tower LG PuriCare Dual Water Purifier LG InstaView Slide-in Oven Range LG UltraGear Gaming Speaker “Design helps consumers realize their desired lifestyle and express their individuality,” said Lee Chul-bae, head of LG Electronics’ corporate design center. “LG is committed to meeting customers’ aspirations to enhance their quality of life and will do so by continuing to demonstrate designs that embody the lifestyles our customers want.”
      Sponsored every year by the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA), IDEA is one of the world’s most prestigious design awards, honoring products with notable and ingenious designs that have highly contributed to the field of industrial design.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By davexnet
      Hello -
      after no updates for approx. 2 years, the TV updated to 06.00.03 about 4 months ago, now to
      this latest, which is described as a bug fix release.

This release has changed the  TV picture, it is too bright, almost garish, with a decidedly blue color cast -
      Let's be honest, a stable and properly balanced image was never one of the TV's strong points, now it's almost unwatchable.
      Why would anybody update the TV firmware picture settings of a 4 year old TV in such a drastic way? 
    • By mayhemfiasco
      Is it possible to access Live playback, i.e. pause, rewind live TV with a universal remote, not using the LG magic remote?
      I have an LG 65" OLED B8 and use a Logitech Harmony 650 remote  - can't use the magic remote as a universal remote as my sound runs through an AV receiver connected via the toslink input on the TV, not HDMI., so no Simplink/CEC. 
      Live playback is working fine (recording to hard drive ok) and I would swear that when I set up the Logitech remote it was able to pause and rewind live TV just using the Play/Pause/Rewind  buttons on the harmony remote no problem, but when I tried it recently it wouldn't work. Nothing in my set up has changed. Has something changed with webOS??
      I've check the Harmony setup is correct and if I bring up the live playback scroll bar with the magic remote, then the buttons on the Logitech work perfectly so I don't think it's a Logitech Harmony problem.
      The only thing I can't figure out is how to get the harmony remote to bring up the Live Playback display, without using the magic remote.  I also find that shaking the magic remote to get the pointer doesn't work very well, so I have to move the scroll wheel to get the pointer, which changes the channel, so I'd rather avoid it altogether (I also feel like I used to be able to bring up the magic remote pointer by clicking the scroll wheel, but that doesn't work any more either. Did I imagine it?)
      Any suggestions on a button function I can program on the Harmony to bring up the Live Playback display, or better yet restore the ability to just press Play/Pause/Rewind on the Harmony and it works without needing the Live Playback scroll bar to be displayed first?
      Apologies if I haven't explained my issue properly. i've never had a problem with my OLED before ( I love it!) so am a first time poster. any ideas?