Quantcast

Netflix unable to cast through mobile App

Hellows

Question

I just got an LG 55" smart TV with WebOS 3.0 was able to setup everything including network.

Installed and updated Netflix. But when i try using my Phone (Note8) Netflix and cast to the TV it only opens the netflix on the TV. Doesnt stream or open any movies that I select in my phone Netflix app. On my phone Its showing  that it is casting but doesnt play on the TV

Anyone encountered this issue? And fix you can recommend please?

Youtube is perfectly working with casting through the phone YouTube app

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Fletcher
      I have recently purchased an LG 43UH610T television.  I am located in Bali, Indonesia.  Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement.  However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred ......"
      Can you help?
    • By Clifford Walker
      Upto a few weeks back had no issues but am unable to watch bbc weather page videos?
    • By cptl
      Hi,
      My problem is that my Netflix app on my LG tv (OLED65B13LA) keeps selecting the leftmost button, it's impossible to scroll the cursor to the right to select another button. I tried resetting the tv to factory defaults - after installing Netflix again the issue is exactly the same.
      I also tried disconnecting the tv from power for a few minutes. Plus I contacted Netflix, but they said I need to contact TV manufacturer before they log a possible bug in the app :/.
      My Amazon Prime app works perfectly fine on the same tv.
      Any thoughts?
    • By Dimmy
      All of a sudden I am unable to cast from my Windows 11 laptop to my OLED65CX TV. The only option given to me is to cancel the request. I've previous been able to cast without issues.
      Any fixes for this issue? Useless LG support agent told me to just use an HDMI cable and kept referring to the TV as a 'monitor'.

• By keshav iyer
      Videos from certain websites are unable to play on browser after latest update to webOS 5.50.55. In the first image there should be a play icon on the video player