Quantcast

Factory mode pop up

CLB65LG

Question

I have an 65 LG TV model 65UJ6300 and every time we turn it on we have a factory box floating around or the Power Only (04.70.25.01) box. This has happened SEVERAL TIMES I chat with LG we do the unplug, reset blah blah blah  and it always comes back. So on Wednesday May 2 they sent a repairman out he replaced the motherboard on a TV we have had for 6 months and it was gone until Friday evening when we turned on and got the Power Only box ,we get that to go off by hitting the home button on the remote, then on Saturday evening we turn on and the Factory Mode is back.  I chatted today with LG and we did the unplug hold power button on TV for 30 sec then plug back in it was still there so tried the unplug and reset turn it back on and it was gone but I know it will come back in a couple days.  

We have direct TV and during one conversation with LG told it was doing that  because I was using the DTV remote but that is not the case the factory mode box appears if you use the LG remote.

My son has the same TV and Direct TV and does not have this issue. 

Any suggestions????

This is driving me crazy!!!!

05041818361.jpg

0307181721a.jpg

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2 answers to this question

This solution not working. I push on instop button on lg factory svc remocon and nothing 

May be. I need to used another buttons together ?

i get the Factory message on black screen  and nothing is working  

thanks 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By senecan
      Seeing this error when accessing the content store.
      Long story short, I'm able to watch netflix and various other streaming services but Disney+ went "weird" recently and would allow me to navigate to various shows but then always encounters a "problem".  I noticed Disney+ has a new app update on various Android devices I own so I figured it might need an update on my LG OLED 55E6V  too.  But the content store has been temporarily unavailable for 24 hours now.
      It's the first time I'm seeing this - anyone else? 
      I updated my email-based LG account and consented to some new terms and conditions in the hope it would make a difference but now I feel like I was mugged into that, all for nothing.  Meantime... no Disney+ and no way to check my LG WebOS apps are up to date (strongly suspect there might be a new Disney+ app).  The "Account Management" option on my TV results in a black screen and this just feels like things are unravelling.
      I have firmware 05.60.15 and no updates are available. 
    • By Phaedrus
      On an LG CX 55, two minutes into episode 4 -- "The Tomb" -- of the series Moon Knight on Disney+ there is a scene with statuettes in niches each lit by an oil lamp. As the flames flicker, dark blotches jump around some of the niche walls.
      These are certainly unintended artifacts.
      Can someone confirm wether this is a CX (only) issue?

• By Vincent Valot
      Hello,
      We are a company developing streaming apps for our customers. As-to enhance developer / tester / any other teams experience into LG universe, and be able to quickly test any environments we have (dev / staging / production), we'd like to be able to install apps that aren't removed after Developer Mode expires, or aren't visible/listed to the public store.
      We looked upon the idea to extend Developer Mode session with a Crontab with specific accounts for each TV, but some TVs are stopping the Developer Mode when being powered down, so it doesn't seem the most industrialised idea.
      Let me know what we can do to answer that issue !
      Thanks !
    • By Eblermeister
      I have a Sonos Arc, which is connected to my LG TV (lg65nano956na) using eARC. I have Google Assistant setup on the ARC, and everything is working fine. I am able to ask Google Assistant to Turn ON or OFF the TV, using voice commands - where Google Assistant then uses the Sonos TV Control Integration to execute the command, as my TV itself does not appear as a smart device in the Google Home app.

I am however facing one isse, that if the TV is already “OFF” and Google Assistant is asked to turn it “OFF”, then it turns ON. This in itself is not an issue (as it does not make sense to do).

The problem arrives when I use the “Turn OFF everything” command, to turn OFF all my smart devices. In this case, all my smart devices turn OFF, including my TV.. unless the TV is already “OFF”, in which case Sonos TV Control turns it back on.
      I posted the above on the Sonos forum, and they suggested that it seems the CEC command acts like a toggle Switch , which is why it does not differentiate between ON/OFF commands. 

Question is if there is a way to change how the TV reacts to the commands? 
      Thanks.
    • By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?