Quantcast

Factory mode pop up

CLB65LG

Question

I have an 65 LG TV model 65UJ6300 and every time we turn it on we have a factory box floating around or the Power Only (04.70.25.01) box. This has happened SEVERAL TIMES I chat with LG we do the unplug, reset blah blah blah  and it always comes back. So on Wednesday May 2 they sent a repairman out he replaced the motherboard on a TV we have had for 6 months and it was gone until Friday evening when we turned on and got the Power Only box ,we get that to go off by hitting the home button on the remote, then on Saturday evening we turn on and the Factory Mode is back.  I chatted today with LG and we did the unplug hold power button on TV for 30 sec then plug back in it was still there so tried the unplug and reset turn it back on and it was gone but I know it will come back in a couple days.  

We have direct TV and during one conversation with LG told it was doing that  because I was using the DTV remote but that is not the case the factory mode box appears if you use the LG remote.

My son has the same TV and Direct TV and does not have this issue. 

Any suggestions????

This is driving me crazy!!!!

05041818361.jpg

0307181721a.jpg

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hissy
      I finally updated the software on my TV, and now I have to force a reset whenever I want to turn it on. (Unplug for 60 seconds.) The TV will not turn on without a reset, from either the remote or the power button. Once it's on it responds normally to the remote.  It doesn't matter how long the TV's been turned off - when I want to turn it back on, I have to reset it.
      Has anyone else had similar problems?
    • By SNiPpy YiPpy
      Hello all,
      I believe this problem started after i accidently started and immediately cancelled the download of a app. After this I am unable to install or update any app evem after resetting to initial settings.
      This should be the exact problem found here https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/1918-because-i-can however the solution seems to require a new update. Help?
    • By News Reporter
      LG’s massive ultra-high-definition digital billboard overlooking New York City’s iconic Times Square became host to a three-phase visual spectacle that reflects the company’s efforts to engage with consumers directly around the seasons. LG’s first 3D content series designed for the billboard is a stunning visual display sure to make passersby smile. The new billboard content will run through the end of November.

Taking full advantage of the Times Square billboard’s unique curved design, LG harnesses the power of forced perspective to display imaginative multi-dimensional 3D content which share the company’s core messaging that together, Life’s Good. Launching with an inspiring back-to-school message for the American audience, the 3D illusion begins with an explosion of crayons and swirling images from scissors to school buses, dancing around the screen, eventually spelling out LIFE’S GOOD before being buried by a multitude of crayons as the animation continues its loop.

Over the past year LG has mobilized the Times Square billboard to engage, educate, and entertain consumers during the pandemic. From hosting the YouTube documentary “Life In A Day 2020” by Academy Award-winning director Kevin Macdonald to premiering the “Global Citizen VAX LIVE Extended Concert Sponsored by YouTube,” to encouraging climate action on ENERGY STAR® Day, LG has leveraged the space in Times Square to remind viewers that Life’s Good no matter how challenging our surroundings may be.

“We hope that visitors in Times Square are not only awed by the visual splendor of the 3D display, but also that they will be inspired to believe that no matter the season, Life’s Good together,” said Peggy Ang, senior vice president of marketing, LG Electronics USA. “At the same time, our new 3D content series exemplifies how LG is innovating when it comes to engaging with consumers.”

Contributed by LG USA
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By David Mokida
      TV Model : LG 43UP7750
      Not sure if it's a hardware or Web OS fault , Whenever there is a powercut my TV fails to pick up system time automatically . There is a default time set and whenever I have a power cut the time is setting to the default time . I think that LG has not included any battery at hardware level to automatically store time . So whenever I have a powercut I have to wait for few minutes for my TV to set the time automatic . 
      My parents use hotstar app a lot so they get  an Certification error and asks to check the time since the certificate is expired . So they call me to set the time or restart the tv for it to automatically refresh the system time . 
      Make it a priority to set the system time first on restart . 

• By Captain Raymond
      After having this TV working for just 2-weeks, now my voice control has stopped working, cant change channels, HDMI or anything.