Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Petr Vaněk

Netflix - Error tvq-pm-100

Question

Hello,

I've got LG 42LB650V-ZN webOS 1.4.0-2525. 

Till yesterday Netflix worked perfectly but now I can only start any video from beginning. When I try to continue watching previously paused video or try to move forward, than I recieve an Error:

"We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title" tvq-pm-100

I've already tried restarting Tv, signing out and in, reinstalling Netflix, unplugging cables, restarting router without any effect.

I hope someone know what to do.

Thank you

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

I'm having the same problem with my LG 65" OLED C6. It seems that some shows are playing fine but I get the 5.2.12 error when playing 4K HDR content. I've restarted the tv, reinstalled the app and even changed password hoping to refresh any mismatched session data. The show plays for a few minutes then just stops with the error.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By theMediaman
      Short answer: Something on my network is causing the crashes.
      I had an extra router, so I put it between my network and the TV.  
      Netflix no longer crashes, and other apps no longer give me the dreaded, "This app will now restart to free up more memory" error.

Longer answer: Netflix would regularly crash out to Live TV after 20-40 minutes of play. I've been on LG support with this for months. They've replaced the main board twice, and took it off-site where the problem could not be replicated.
      I reset the TV and connected it to my smart phone data plan (luckily just upgraded to 10 GB). No crashes. Put the TV back on my network, crashed after half an hour.
      I took the network cable out of the TV and plugged it into a spare WiFi router. This creates a small network of only one device (the TV). I no longer get crashes. 
      Unfortunately, this kills local network features like DLNA/Plex streaming and wireless display mirroring, but all Internet apps like Netflix and YouTube work flawlessly.
      I plan to narrow down which device(s) on my network is the cause of the crashes, but after 10 months of fighting this I'm just going to enjoy some 4K streaming for a while. If I learn anything new, I'll post it here.
    • By vlc
      Three weeks now I can't view Netflix (UK). I have asked my broadband supplier  Virgin to reset DNS(they say they have done it but how does one check that), I've reinstalled the app a few times now, reset the hub, factory reset the TV, which is directly connected to the hub.  No change after all that.  Everything else works well.
      What can I do now?
    • By wongkarcanada
      Greetings. First post here. I did a cursory search on my questions and found no answers. I have a model 49UH6100 and have three questions:
      1) The TV comes with a remote that has a dedicated Netflix button. But it does nothing. It would be convenient to have it bring up Netflix rightaway. Any idea on whether this button does anything at all?
      2) The Netflix app doesn't seem to show "My List" which is pretty standard on all Netflix apps that I have used, including my last LG smart TV (model 42LV5400). Any idea if My List is available?
      3) The TV allows user to save a screen capture, but there doesn't seem to be a way to offload it, to a USB stick, for example. It seems rather like a large omission not to have this capability.

Thanks for answering any of the above questions.
    • By Vasku
      I can find only one app on my LG PF1500W webOS enabled LED projector , the accuweather app. I can't find any other apps like Netflix. How can I run Netflix on this projector here in New Zealand? Is the LG content store not enabled in NZ? I have ordered the projector through Amazon US. Everything else seems to work fine. Including the LG TV Plus android app.