Quantcast

Netflix - Error tvq-pm-100

Question

Hello,

I've got LG 42LB650V-ZN webOS 1.4.0-2525. 

Till yesterday Netflix worked perfectly but now I can only start any video from beginning. When I try to continue watching previously paused video or try to move forward, than I recieve an Error:

"We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title" tvq-pm-100

I've already tried restarting Tv, signing out and in, reinstalling Netflix, unplugging cables, restarting router without any effect.

I hope someone know what to do.

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Hello, I've got LG 42LB650V-ZN webOS 1.4.0-2525.  Till yesterday Netflix worked perfectly but now I can only start any video from beginning. When I try to continue watching previously paused

2 answers to this question

I'm having the same problem with my LG 65" OLED C6. It seems that some shows are playing fine but I get the 5.2.12 error when playing 4K HDR content. I've restarted the tv, reinstalled the app and even changed password hoping to refresh any mismatched session data. The show plays for a few minutes then just stops with the error.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jjufyu23
      Hi,
      I'd like to easily stream/cast some movie files (.mkv, .mp4 etc...) on my Ubuntu 21.04 PC to a LG Smart TV having WebOS 4.9.x.
      Both TV and PC are connected on the same LAN network via ethernet cable!
      My router does not provide any UPnP feature!
      I tried to use (with no success):
      - Kodi - enabled UPnP/DLNA and shared my library, then right clicked on a movie and ran "Play using", selected "TV" but I was not able to see anything on my LG TV (i went to Movies and Photos and did not see any remote device or other stuff) (does this method nroamlly work? Maybe there is something wrong with my Kodi / Router configuration? What screen do I have to access on the LG TV to see the DLNA devices?)
      - Integrated Ubuntu "Media Sharing" (see https://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2020/04/home-media-server-ubuntu-2004/) - same as above, I could not see any device from the TV when this option is enabled
      - VLC UPnP feature - same as above
      What options do I have, without buying any additional device like Chromecast, Raspberry PI etc...?
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Khamikaze
      Hi Everyone,

OK, so what does it take to have full Chromecast support in LG TVs (webOS)?
      a. Either builtin support.
      b. Via webOS app.

The goal / use is simple as any other Chromecast device / TV: be able to say to "hey Google, play this video/music from service-X to LG-TV".

Looking forward to good news and your thoughts.

Thanks,
    • By Siham
      I have LG smart TV i activated prime video app and I found for all movies  there is no Arabic subtitles , while in phone app the Arabic subtitles for the same movies are there, so why app in smart TV has no Arabic subtitles ?
      and how i can fix this if it is related to TV sittings?

• By Spencer Cook
      I Bought a 
      link hidden, please login to view after having massive hassles with a Philips TV and BBC iPlayer, ITV player etc.
      A friend recommended LG, so I bought one. NOW I find while you have iPlayer, ITV, Ch4, Ch5 players AREN'T available for my 2020 edition TV.
      Is this going to be resolved or will I be returning the TV?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By NikolaZ
      Hi. 
      My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version  05.50.06.  Here are the issues I have encountered:
      1. The whole user interface became really slow. 
      2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update. 
      3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet 
    • By Petar
      I have LG Nano Cell smart TV. My native language is not supported in the languages for subtitles in Netflix. What is the easiest way to use external subtitles while watching Netflix.
    • By fli na
      Netflix app just disappear on LG smart Tv.... [LG] WebOS TV LH590V
    • By Nashbarry
      After switching to a new modem, the "Netflix" button on the LGSmartTV remote will not connect to the app. (I cana get to Netflix via the cable box app, on same TV, or even Apple TV, but not the easy LG remote button.  NO FAQ suggestions seem to fix it.   What to do?