By Xavier Williams
As stated in the title.
I can't connect my controller to the tv, however it says there may be some incompatibility issues. Which is interesting because it's listed in the compatible products on LG's webpage.
When I open the web browser and go to the Xbox xcloud site to play games. I hit 'ready to play' and it says that it can't detect the controller even though its connected to my TV.
Things I've tried:
- Unplugging my TV from the wall for 5 minutes or so.
- Updating the TV to the latest software.
- Updating the controller to the latest software.
- Putting the controller USB stick into the TV and connecting it to the TV that way.
- Removing all wireless transmission devices away from the TV (except my Orbi or Wireless router, roughly 5 meters away from the TV)
I've seen a Youtube video of someone successfully connecting their controller and play xcloud on the web browser but i haven't had the same success.
Any ideas or solutions would be much appreciated.
Hi, I've been trying to make a shortcut for turning off the screen. I managed to replace the prime video button on the magic remote to run youtube, now I've got the other keys for extra modification.
My question is, can I find an app that can be used as a shortcut to turn off screen, or do I have to make it myself? And if so, how?
I've recently bought a 65QNED913PA TV (currently with latest official software) and I connected my Bluetooth headset to it - Jabra Elite 85t. Whenever I try to use pause button on my headset (while watching YouTube, Netflix, Disney,...) sound gets muted, but video does not pause. When I push the button again sound comes back and nothing else happens. Should my TV support pausing video from my headset or this does not work by default?