Quantcast

remote control disabled, most of function in setting menu gereyed out.by using smartify LGremote app

Amin Azmoodeh

Question

DB2EAA6D-5B50-4B87-A461-8694C67D96A2.thumb.jpeg.fe1e9f4dff3f52e1dd75c20eccfb3e50.jpegHello everyone  ,

TV model :55EG9200

webOS  2.2.1 -1338 ( beehive-biscayne )

My original remote control doesn’t work and only able to turn it on/off also initial setting greyed out account management gereyed out non of remote app on phone can be pair 

I’m really disappointed 

can you help me and get it touch,,,and the picture below shows my tv’s publis display setting is enable( ON )

After a day , I have been in my friend and I noticed he is using almost the same TV as me ! I downloaded smartify LG remote back ! I checked if this menu be On ( Enable ) as shown in the picture ( public display setting ) everything will be same as my TV .E55428A7-85C2-4B66-A7DA-66BC9B32A232.thumb.jpeg.00f9a3555bd99e038b7ac0035cc5872e.jpegthank you for supporting in advance 

2 answers to this question

On 27/11/2017 at 10:55 AM, Amin Azmoodeh said:

DB2EAA6D-5B50-4B87-A461-8694C67D96A2.thumb.jpeg.fe1e9f4dff3f52e1dd75c20eccfb3e50.jpegHello everyone  ,

TV model :55EG9200

webOS  2.2.1 -1338 ( beehive-biscayne )

My original remote control doesn’t work and only able to turn it on/off also initial setting greyed out account management gereyed out non of remote app on phone can be pair 

I’m really disappointed 

can you help me and get it touch,,,and the picture below shows my tv’s publis display setting is enable( ON )

After a day , I have been in my friend and I noticed he is using almost the same TV as me ! I downloaded smartify LG remote back ! I checked if this menu be On ( Enable ) as shown in the picture ( public display setting ) everything will be same as my TV .E55428A7-85C2-4B66-A7DA-66BC9B32A232.thumb.jpeg.00f9a3555bd99e038b7ac0035cc5872e.jpegthank you for supporting in advance 

Have a look at this video:

Towards the start of the video he mentions a couple of remote control/TV reset button combinations you can try.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By David Daul
      My magic remote and my Roku remote stopped working for turning off power so I performed a factory reset after troubleshooting to get the remote working.  I am now stuck at the 1st screen of the Factory Reset which says "Press the OK Button(wheel) on your remote."  Well... this really stinks because the remote doesn't work!!!  I have tried a USB mouse, a new magic remote, other LG Remotes with no luck.  I have also tried using the button on the bottom of the tv.  And, I contacted support which was just an exercise in redoing everything I had already tried... No Luck!!
      This is a Nano Cell 55NANO81ANA which is basically just a big brick now since I cannot even use any of the inputs.  Does anyone have a trick for getting past this initial screen???
      Thanks for the help.
    • By Jim11787
      New setup and I can’t change channels using tv magic remote- I have to use set top box remote. Verified setup with LG tech today and it is correct. Upon him checking for solutions he said there is a software bug that is not allowing the magic remote to change channels. Stated a fix is in works but doesn’t know when it will be available. Asked for a supervisor and was told one would call back in a few hours but they didn’t. I can return the tv now but was wondering if others are having this issue and for how long. I don’t want to get stuck with a tv with multiple remotes. 
    • By Smartboy
      Hi all, I am trying to find a solution to the native but complex "magic" remote control from LG. For elder or young people, this magic remote control with the OLED C3 TV is too complex or too busy (using a lot of unused keys. The new model for remote control is now either the Apple TV RC, the Android TV RC or the Google TV remote control. All these RC are small, easy to use with only 10 to 15 keys instead of the 40 to 50 keys. I saw that. in the past LG introduced smaller remote control (see below the first image LG AN-MR500) but I am not sure it is supported with the LG OLED C3. I also saw that the latest projector CineBeam Q comes with a small new RC (see bellow). This new white RC has only the necessary keys (max 10) and seems to be fine ! Also, the new C4 is coming seoon and I suppose it will include a new Remote Control but we don't know yet what it is ... Do you have an idea to solve my issue ? 

• By Danilo Peixoto Ferreira
      I wish I could control the volume of my LG TV 65NANO96SNA (webOS 4.50.71) using Apple TV 4K 3rd Generation (tvOS 17.3) with HDMI CEC (Belkin AV10176bt2M-BLK cable). The Apple TV has it on Settings, however, the TV does not respond to it. Turn on/off works. Volume control only works with IR. Could we prepare an update to support and fix it?

• By Colin Herdman
      Can you tell me if this TV can be used with an lg magic remote and if so what model and how do you set it up
      Thanks