• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jquerijero
      The new WebOS Home makes the TV feels more gadget-ty or app-y while the old home feels more like an appliance. Is there a way to get back to the old home view?
    • By Dinky
      Hi all
       is there a way to view content from my own channel in Youtube? Much of my own content has the ‘unlisted’ or ‘private’ attribute and will not appear in search results, so I need to be able to go to my own channel and sekect the video from there, but that seems not to be possible. Or is it?
    • By Virus17
      Hi all, I have this 4K LG 49UF772V TV which has had this issue since I bought it second hand and I'm wondering if anyone has any idea how it can be fixed as I am looking to sell it.

The issue: On the LG menu and main home screen + sub menus and programs such as Netflix, there are black squares all over the display which makes it impossible to use. However, the TV works flawlessly when using the display with a HDMI device connected.

I suspect this could be either a software issue since there's no physical defects with the display itself. The TV has the latest software update running (04.06.25). I've attempted to reflash it and downgrade it but I haven't managed to find a way to do it.

Also note that only 1 of the 3 HDMI ports work. The other two gives no output when a device is connected.

I have also carried out a factory reset and this has not made a difference.

I have attached a short video showing the TV connected to chromecast and the display working as expected and then pressing the settings button yields artifacts/small black squares. + some pictures showing this.

Thank you in advance! 
      LG_49.mov

• By News Reporter
      Featuring Unique, Color-Changing Door Panels,
      the Innovative ‘MoodUP’ Fridge Revolutionizes the User Experience

BERLIN, Sep. 1, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) is set to unveil its groundbreaking MoodUP refrigerator with color-changing LED door panels at IFA 2022. Following up the recent launch of LG’s ‘always-evolving’ upgradable appliances, and the introduction of the ultra-elegant LG Objet Collection, the new fridge serves as yet another example of the company’s ability to respond to – and create – new trends in the home appliance space. The unique MoodUP, equipped with LG’s advanced refrigeration and smart technologies for better food freshness and enhanced convenience, also delivers a completely new kitchen experience, allowing users to choose a wide range of vibrant colors to its LED doors and play music via its built-in speaker as per their personal tastes and moods.
      With its innovative LED door panels, LG’s MoodUP refrigerator presents unrivaled interior design flexibility and a new way to create a stylish, integrated kitchen. Through the LG ThinQ app, users can choose from 22 colors for the upper door panel and 19 colors for the lower, giving them the ability to change the look of the fridge and their kitchen environment. Users can also customize the panels’ appearance and refresh the mood by applying various, evocative color themes including Season, Place, Mood and Pop. Using the tones and hues of nature, Season represents different times of year, while Mood elicits a feeling of wellbeing through the use of soft, soothing colors.
      In addition to its stunning, changeable colors, LG’s new refrigerator provides excellent sound via a built-in Bluetooth speaker that can be easily connected to a smartphone, tablet or laptop. Users can match their mood – or the fridge’s current color or theme – with songs from their favorite music streaming apps, or from the Music Collection playlist on the ThinQ app. What’s more, when the speaker is playing audio, the MoodUP’s LED panels can change colors in sync with the music, adding a sense of liveliness and fun to users’ time in the kitchen.
      LG’s revolutionary, new fridge also boasts user-friendly features, such as convenient and colorful notifications. When the refrigerator’s door sensor detects that the fridge compartment has been left open for too long, the panel on the door left open blinks repeatedly; letting users know that the door needs closing and helping to prevent cold air loss and unnecessary energy consumption. And when the MoodUP’s motion sensors detect that someone is approaching, both panels blink in welcome. The fridge even makes things easier at night time, its freezer door glowing brighter to help midnight snackers find and open the door.
      With its LED door panels switched off, the MoodUP refrigerator offers a combination of Lux Gray and Lux White for a more traditional look in the kitchen. The chic, timeless finish harmonizes with any décor and evokes the natural, subtle contrast of different colored stones.
      LG’s game-changing, new fridge also applies the company’s own On-Device AI chip for smart home appliances. Integrating advanced AI, the module enables the MoodUP to improve and extend the user experience with features such as upgraded voice recognition and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
      “We at LG have always found exciting, new ways to move the customer experience forward and we are proud to do it again with the brand-new MoodUP refrigerator,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company. “Bringing color, music and convenience to the kitchen, and incorporating LG’s cutting-edge technologies and innovative design features, this unique refrigerator demonstrates our continuing commitment to delivering a better life at home.”
      Visitors to IFA 2022 (September 2-6) can experience all of LG’s latest innovations, including the MoodUP refrigerator, at the company’s booth in Hall 18, Messe Berlin.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By dabs40
      Hi. 
      I have the phone listed above and am not able to connect to my LG TV. 
      Anyone else in the house can but not me!! 😡 
      What is wrong with Samsung and LG? 
      I keep getting the same message when I try to connect : unable to connect to screen share. Try again.
      This is driving me nuts! 
      Anyone has a fix for this? 
      Ps: I have tried tons of sharing apps, disconnected all connected devices, phone and TV with latest updates, tried WiFi, WiFi direct, Bluetooth (all separately and together). 
      I'm running out of options and patience. Thanks for the help.