Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Eduardo Romero

How to install apps in my lg webos tv.

Question

Ok, I would l like to know how to install apps in my lg webos tv, I know that the funcionally is different from android but Im sure that there is a way to do that. Specifically, I need to install goggle apps and if I can I would like to add memory space or data space to my tv.....also I would like to know if I need to buy secury services from companys like norton, kaspersky or any of those....any possitive comment I would appreciate it, thanks....👍

2 answers to this question

You should change title to something about an android emulator or workarounds to install android ".apk" apps or maybe google "converting .apk to .epk". Also there are some non-english sites that have a lot of info (had to use google translate) and one highly active russian site even has a section for questions in english.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk