Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

i want service free for my tv.lg.670V.i pay 5000.kuna of credit two years.what is this product,who work after 2.years,and 5.5mans.bay in Santa domenica.split.dalmatia.croatia.help.nenad Amanovic.pozeska 2.x Kat.21000.split.+385957276634

2 answers to this question

On 19/09/2017 at 8:40 AM, Nenad Amanovic said:

i want service free for my tv.lg.670V.i pay 5000.kuna of credit two years.what is this product,who work after 2.years,and 5.5mans.bay in Santa domenica.split.dalmatia.croatia.help.nenad Amanovic.pozeska 2.x Kat.21000.split.+385957276634

I am sorry but I do not understand the question(s).

Do you want a free service for your TV or your TV serviced for free?

i fix tv.change mother board my self.it is now new tv.corporation lg is not work for people.work for self profit.tv who too much pay,mast garanti 5.years,like Samsung.it is bad komercial for.LG.webos smart is bed program.LG.is not fer for my country.i m not reach,i m ex croatian soldier.my pension come in blood.and tears.i,m honor man.i hope this my post reed director LG.hello from split Dalmatia.croatia.