Quantcast

Hbogo

David C. Weisberg

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jola1507z
      Hi,
      I've got tv lg   WEB-OS MODEL-47LB650V-ZN.
      I bought it 4 years ago. When I want turn on Youtube or hbogo aplication I have The picture with media and an aplication doesn't work.
      I tried turn on lg store but this app  doesn't work too. 
      Give me an advice what I suppose to do and fix  it.  I have got this  situation more  than one year.
      Thanks for your responds. 
    • By Michellerobynn
      I'm sure there is a good reason that HBOGO and Showtime Anytime are not available as premium apps on the new OLED 2016 models but seriously, but it's so disappointing. I have a cablebox and I'm looking to simple my life through smart tv and would prefer if I could just cancel my HBO on demand subscription and showtime subscription through cable and pay for the Apps because I never watch live tv. I also don't want to have purchase a Roku or Amazon stick. I mean maybe I should Roku remotes could control my tv?
      Anyway here is one request - please add HBOGO and Showtime anytime to the LG smartv webos3.
    • By goliver4
      I recently purchased an LG Smart TV and all set with my subscription channels except HBOGO. I have installed the app,  went through all the login setup steps including carrier and when I go to play anything I receive the message I need to download Flash Player.
      I then click the link and receive
      Flash Plug-in installation is not supported on this device.
      I have since been doing some research to see how I can get this flippin file and with everything I am reading it is appearing that LG simply does not support Adobe files in any way and there is no way for HBOGO to play?
      Feedback?  G