Quantcast

Starz Play & and SHAHID NET missing !!

DARIFBS MOHAMED

Question

5 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Company Shares Its Optimistic ‘Life’s Good’ Message and
      Latest Innovative Products With France’s Younger Generations

SEOUL, June 5, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) recently held a ‘Life’s Good’ brand activation celebrating Korean gaming and popular culture at Espot Paris – Europe’s largest e-sports stadium – in Paris, France. A collaboration between LG and the Paris-based Korean Cultural Center, and themed “Life’s Good, Let’s Play,” the unique event offered young Parisians a chance to experience the best of ‘K-culture’ alongside LG’s latest lifestyle innovations.
      The two-day event explored Korea’s rich gaming history, providing insight into its past and present, and a glimpse into its exciting future. Visitors were able to take advantage of several interactive activities, such as playing online games on LG’s UltraGear gaming monitors, receiving coaching from top gamers, and playing traditional Korean games (including the Honeycomb Challenge) that have become well-known internationally thanks to the Korean Wave.
      Due in no small part to the participation of popular Korean gaming influencers, Life’s Good, Let’s Play attracted a significant number of visitors, reaching around two thousand attendees. The event kicked off with a conference hosted by Kang “Ambition” Chan-yong, a League of Legends Worlds 2017 champion and gaming content creator, who shared insights on Korean e-sports. The highlight of the second day was a match between an all-star team of former Korean professional gamers and Karmine Corp, a French e-sports team in partnership with LG. Both teams showcased their skills using LG UltraGear gaming monitors (model 25GR75), renowned for their immersive gaming experience, ultra-fast response times and a refresh rate of up to 360Hz.
      The event also featured a variety of entertaining activities, such as photo zones with backgrounds displaying iconic Korean scenes, including the majestic Gwanghwamun (the largest gate of Seoul’s Gyeongbok Palace) and the picturesque streets of the country’s historic Hanok villages. Additionally, visitors got to enjoy the distinctive smells and flavors of Korean street food, providing them with a special, senses-pleasing experience that captured the joy-of-living and bold optimism encapsulated by LG’s ‘Life’s Good’ brand slogan.
      Prior to the Espot Paris event, LG participated in ‘Noli: jeux coréens’ (Noli: Game of Korea), a special exhibition run by the Korean Cultural Center in France from May 24 to October 5. Held under the theme of ‘Korea, the history of world e-sports leaders,’ the exhibition introduced visitors to the evolution of e-sports in South Korea and included a video covering Gen.G, the highly-successful e-sports team sponsored by LG.
      LG plans to solidify its position as a premium brand in Europe’s rapidly-growing gaming market through continuous communication and engagement with young customers. According to market research firm Future Market Insights, the gaming monitor market in Western European is expected to grow at an average annual rate of approximately six percent, reaching an estimated value of around USD 1.16 billion by 2033.*
      “This event presented us with a wonderful opportunity to share our love of K-culture and to connect with the younger generations; a consumer group whose influence is steadily growing in France and all across Europe,” said Heaven Lee, executive vice president and Europe Region Representative of LG Electronics. “We will continue to enhance LG’s brand image as part of our long-term strategy to secure sustainable future growth.”
      # # #
      * link hidden, please login to view

• By techguy noob
      Hi,

My LG TV model number 32LM560BPTC is having an issue where the Sun NXT app is no longer available on the LG Content Store. I was able to watch it before, but starting yesterday, the app disappeared. However, on my other OLED LG TV, the Sun NXT app is still available in the LG Content Store. Is this issue specific to the 32LM560BPTC model TVs?

Thanks,
      Sarath
    • By nkat
      Hello Team,
      I'm unable to play any video  any video on LG TV WebOS browswer. 
      I've tried to play
      link hidden, please login to viewm also, but no luck. I've toggled (on and off) the 'Adpative Javascript video stream' settings in browser but no luck.
      Can any one help on this .?
    • By toopie28
      Hi can someone help please. 
      I purchased this TV as I was assured that I could move TV stations in whichever order I wished. For example, channel 23 can be moved to channel 1. 
      Under edit all programmes, it only gives me 2 options. Lock/unlock and skip/restore. 
      Software has the latest updates. It's under Antenna DTV. 
      Not sure what else to try.
      Thanks! 

• By Abhishek_02x
      I am using the lg tv from 2 years and I found an amazing experience till now.
      But I like request about Play box TV app. Please add this app in store section so that I could download it on my tv. 
      It would be helpful if you respond to my email. This app is very demanding now a days as it comes with the excitel broadband service.
  • Similar Tagged Content