Quantcast

Please help re user agreement not working

Drewiemaxx

Question

Hi all I'm a new member have the lg43uh661 which was working fine until last night. Couldn't access my PS3 or bluray player or fire stick. Checked connections  and turned everything off. Restart still same. Do factory reset and thus agreement working issue still there despite repeated attempts. Reset again. Turned wifi off and on. Still same. Any advice greatly appreciated thanks. 

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

I got the same problem and finally solved it. I guess LG check if your IP match with the country settings. However, there is always something wrong with the IP mapping. LG's customer service ask me to try mobile phone's hotspot and it doesn't work either. Finally, I tried to change my DSL Internet's IP, and it worked. (My ISP allowed me to switch fixed IP to dynamic IP.) All my tests were within the same ISP.

My suggestion is keep trying different IPs until you solve your problem. I also tried changing DNS to Google's public DNS and that didn't help.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Santy
      Alexa controls everything on my lg  thinq90 exept turning it on but it will turn it off plz help
    • By Justin Tan
      Found multiplex application that use letsencrypt stop working in 30 September 2021 on LG WebOS 3.5. This appear to be wide spread multiplex version of WEBOS. 
      See 
      AND 

link hidden, please login to view As PLEX blaming to be LG fault. LG please provide solution to only 2 year old TV
      LG
      Our current app is available on 4K/UHD LG television models running the following system software:
      webOS 3.0 webOS 3.5 webOS 4.0 webOS 5.0 No 720p or 1080p (“full HD”) sets are supported for our current app at this time.
      Note: Due to root certificate limitations with the device OS itself, only webOS 5.0+ devices support secure connections with a personal Plex Media Server. To allow connections to a personal server, devices running earlier webOS versions must be set to Allow Insecure Connections in the TV app settings and the Plex Media Server must be set to Preferred for the Secure Connections preference.
    • By Clarita Maia
      Well...the title says pretty much everything....the app was working fine before....but as of the last update it does not play anything it shows....Mine is WebOs 5.0. I would be very grateful if anyone could help sort this out! Thank you! 
    • By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By ROSSMAN
      I am creating a streaming application, where user can access a list of mkv files from my server, Mkv is not supported in web browsers and it is not loading properly within my webOS web app.
      I cannot modify my files to another video format.
      Is there a native player for LG WebOS that I can embed into my web application ?
      Is there any video player with web sdk to play mkv on a smart tv.
      Ps: my videos are working well on chrome, as for Firefox or Safari, it tells me that the format is not supported.