Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By OrlandoSux
      I'm not sure what changed (maybe my kid playing with the remote), but now when I press the TV button on my remote, I am taken to the Life's Good Hub instead of antenna TV. I have to wait for it to load and then exit the app. I never installed this app. I have reset my TV to factory settings and infuriatingly still can't get to antenna TV by pressing TV.
      Can I remove the Life's Good Hub somehow or reprogram what the button ony remote does? 

My TV is a up7670puc
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help
    • By João Inácio
      After a software update earlier this year (2022), the LG OLED55C1 TV web browser no longer correctly measures my internet speed. Before average normally. However, I believe the TV uses my Internet speed to the full because I can watch 4KHDR Streaming without any problem (Netflix, Prime Video). It's just the measurement in the web browser that shows grossly wrong results - My Internet contracted is 500Mbps and my TV's web browser measures 25Mbps (speedtest.net). The browser only measures the download speed wrong, the upload speed it measures right, as well as latency and ping.
      Several times I tried to report this problem to the local LG (Brazil), but they do not recognize the software error and only respond with irrelevant and useless information. There are several reports of this problem posted on the Internet, and even then, LG ignores the problem.
      Does anyone know how to contact the software development team at LG? I think they stay in Korea.
    • By Enx_xcite
      How Can i do for Unlock MY LG 43UP7750PSB.APH to PTB.ATM coz i moved to thailand DVB-T2 not working

Anyone has any ideas? or Solutions?
    • By Mike F
      Apologies for what might be a newbie question.  I have a 55" Nanocell 80 series TV.  I've used it for, among other things, casting FloSports from my iPhone.    This always worked well and was much more stable than Roku, which kept throwing me out of the app.  I go into the FloSports app on my phone, it prompts me for the casting output, I choose [LG] webOS TV NANO80UPA.  Until now, it has always worked.

Last night, out of nowhere, I got an Error Code -201.  I looked it up:  Unable to Load, Server Certificate has expired or is not yet valid as the set time on TV is different from the current time.  Please check time settings.  I checked.  Time settings are correct.  It was suggested that my Internet speed may be lacking, but other apps like YouTube work just fine.  Another tip was to ensure I had the most current software patch.  Apparently, I do (03.33.11.)  Googling it suggests that this is a YouTube error but, again, YouTube is OK.  AirPlay is not.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!