By Costin Angelescu
I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:
1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled.
9. When I try to access the LG STORE it says: loading unsuccessful (82) because the hour of the TV is not the correct one. I tryed to change time to something different and also changed location and removed the location. This change did not had any effect
What do you think? What do I need to do?
By nsnews org
I bought my TV from Oman and shifted to India. Model is 65UH603V-TC WebOS 3.4.0
I have changed the area code to 4816 using service remote but still content page is not updated
Broadcast country and service country set to India
I have recently purchased an LG 43UH610T television. I am located in Bali, Indonesia. Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement. However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred ......"
Can you help?
Iam unable to see bigg Boss in Hotstar appsince morning error showing as "PI 6006 NAS".
Iam using LG webOS TV UM7780PTA.
Please rectify it as soon as possible.
By Stephen Davies
Recently, I've been unable to view Channel 4 / All 4 to play via the web OS. I try to access their website via google search (as the apps. don't appear to work), eventually get there and then loading starts for several minutes before it gives up and automatically switches from the browser to antennae TV! Not had this problem of access on a few occasions in the past, but can't anymore.