Quantcast

Shuffle Photos in Slideshow?

Reuben Allott

Question

How do I get the slideshow to shuffle all photos on a USB drive, or is there another app I can install to do this?

I would have though this would be one of the first things anybody would want to do with photos - just shuffle everything in every folder on this USB stick (like what every electronic photo frame can do).

Instead I have to manually select each and every folder and wait for it to go through sequentially. 

Thanks

LG webOS 55" LED TV...55UH617 I think.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kemal Sözüner
      I recently bought a LG TV with WebOS version 8.1 and have a frustrating issue.
      I have a usb disk with all my family photos & videos archive in it. 
      We love to browse through the pictures and videos on big screen.
      But current LG TV media player displays either pictures or videos. I want to see them in the order they were captured.
      It would be great to enable this feature when "Photos & Videos" filter is selected.

• By Kemal Sözüner
      I recently bought a LG TV with WebOS version 8.1 and have a frustrating issue.
      I have a usb disk with all my family photos & videos archive in it. 
      We love to browse through the pictures and videos on big screen.
      But current LG TV media player displays either pictures or videos. I want to see them in the order they were captured.
      Is there a way or another app to view photos & videos at the same time? (slideshow)

• By Manfred
      I would really like to have the Synology Photos app on my LG tv. I'd like to have access to the additional features from the app, like albums, being available on my tv.
    • By Maor
      Hi !
      I am going to buy a new LG TV, probably - which comes with WebOS (not android TV). Now, one of the features I really liked with Android TV is the ability to set ambient mode with chosen google photos albums. Is it possible also with WebOS? (without connecting any external streamer, I prefer to use the TV operating system).

Thanks!
      Maor