Quantcast

LG webOS UF6430 Video Display not working

Reddy

Question

I'm having Video Display issues with LG webOS UF6430 TV. TV display works fine while navigating through the Apps and selections but when i try to play a video(Netflix, Youtube) i see white blurred screen but i can hear the Audio. Does anyone know what could be wrong ?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By H_Rovy
      I want to be able to turn on my TV without it automatically launching a cable channel. ( or repeatedly asking me if I want to turn on the cable box).  Is there any way to "just' start with the home screen? Also when I've been watching something (app or cable) and go back to Home screen, it will go back to what I was watching if there is no input for a minute or so. grrrr. so annoying
    • By Alex Ukraine
      Hi, I have a problem with setting area option for my TV LG C2 (now all app are locked). I bought it in Poland and after transferring to Ukraince I can`t change area option, due this a also have a problems with apps and lg store. Could you please help me))
    • By CpRivers
      I am looking for an app that will allow me to play videos from a shared folder on another computer, something like VLC. Is there an app for the LG to do this? I haven't been able to find anything. I set up the Media Center on the other computer but it doesn't work right and can't see all the available videos. I just want to be able to browse a shared folder.

Chuck
    • By Sergi
      Hi!
      i just purchased this new projector and I see many mainstream apps are missing from the store, even though I saw other WebOS devices with them.
      I dont’t see Amazon Prime, Disney+ or HBO max…
      Does anybody know how to get them, if it’s even possible??
      Thank you in advance!
    • By fishy666
      The NEW Amazon Prime Video App update is horrible. Cannot access any content from my Shudder channel subscription. Constant errors.