Quantcast

Personal Surround Sound with the LG TONE Studio

ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., March 24, 2017 

link hidden, please login to view

The next time you play your favorite video game or stream the newest movie on your favorite subscription service, you will feel as if you're right in the action with the new LG TONE Studio. In stores today at , the LG TONE Studio is LG's newest around-the-neck Bluetooth® wearable speaker (compatible with Bluetooth® audio enabled LG Smart TVs running WebOS*), that lets you experience true surround sound anywhere.

"A cinema-like experience doesn't only have to happen at the movie theatres," says Bruce Tripido, LG Senior Director, U.S. Accessories. "With the's not one, not two, not three, but four speakers, you can immerse yourself in real 3D Surround Sound when watching a movie, playing a video game, streaming music or simply talking on the phone." 

Designed in collaboration with surround sound experts, the allows you to experience the first DTS®-tuned wireless device for wearable "cinema-like" surround sound through four speakers – two upward firing, full range on the top of the headset and two vibration speakers underneath. What's more is that with Wearable Bass™ special vibration speakers, your body will feel the sound of cinema-like quality bass as if you are right there in the action. And if you want to share the action, you can simply turn on the Dual Play feature which lets you connect two LG TONE Studio wearable speakers and share the sounds from a movie, playlist or more.  

For times where personal surround sound isn't needed, the features the legacy TONE tangle free, retractable earbuds featured in LG's line up of Bluetooth® headsets like the , , and . With a simple toggle button, you can switch between speaker mode and earbud mode to enjoy up to 35 hours of music listening time while in earbud mode. And, if you have to take a break from your playlist to take a call, the LG TONE Studio features clear phone calls with up to 40 hours' worth of talk time.

, the LG TONE STUDIO comes in silver and will be available next month at T-Mobile and Verizon stores nationwide.

To learn more about the LG TONE Studio, visit .

Specifications 
Supported Bluetooth Profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control (AVRCP), Hands-Free (HFP), Headset (HSP)
Operating Range: 33ft.
Talk Time: Up to 40 hours (Earphone Mode); Up to 16 Hours (Speaker Mode) 
Music Listening Time: Up to 35 hours (Earphone Mode); Up to 6 hours (Speaker Mode) 
Standby Time: Up to 61 days
Charging Time: Less than 2.5 hours 
Weight: 4.4 oz.

Additional Features
Four-speaker design 
32-bit DAC for Hi-Fi sound (With auxiliary cord; Earphone 32-bit; Speaker 24-bit)
Clear Voice for crisper dialogue 
Compatible with Bluetooth® audio enabled LG Smart TVs running WebOS*

About LG Electronics MobileComm USA, Inc.
LG Electronics MobileComm, based in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., is the U.S. sales subsidiary of LG Electronics, Inc. a global innovator and trend leader in the global mobile communications industry. LG is driving the evolution of mobile forward with its highly competitive core technologies in the areas of display, battery and camera optics and strategic partnerships with noted industry leaders. LG's consumer-centric products — including the flagship premium G Series models — incorporate unique, ergonomic designs and intuitive UX features that enhance the user experience. The company remains committed to leading consumers into the era of convergence, maximizing inter-device connectivity between smartphones, tablets and a wide range of home and portable electronics products. For more information, please visit .

* TV must be manufactured from 2015 onward. For other Smart TV compatibility, please consult with the TV manufacturer.  

SOURCE LG Electronics MobileComm USA, Inc.

• 1 month later...

Is there now somewhere else a forum for LG Tone questions or will there be one here? 

If you need a starter question: LG Tone headsets provide telephone output only through right-side speaker. Could not some accommodation be made for those whose hearing needs left or bilateral speaker output? Old geezers need not apply?

45 minutes ago, klarm said:

Is there now somewhere else a forum for LG Tone questions or will there be one here? 

If you need a starter question: LG Tone headsets provide telephone output only through right-side speaker. Could not some accommodation be made for those whose hearing needs left or bilateral speaker output? Old geezers need not apply?

Good point. I just created a new forum titled LG webOS Add-Ons & Accessories and moved this topic into it. Feel free to start a new topic in this forum.

https://www.lgwebos.com/forum/52-lg-webos-add-ons-accessories/ 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Low Grade
      i just started using a new LG 43UR7550 (cheapest model from them).......1st time using a LG as well as a Smart TV too.......and so far having a hard time adjusting the picture and sound (never had such problems with previous TVs)😒

1) sound is worse than i thought since the speakers are down-firing (my previous TV had front-firing speakers)...........it has the AI Sound Tuning - so after it had tuned the sound - do i set the Sound Mode to ''AI'' or should i use ''Custom Settings'' to use the equalizer ??😬

2) the TV has many different settings like Noise Reduction, TruMotion, etc.......so how to calibrate for best picture since i read that people say it's best to turn them all off ?😬

3) i can turn off the screen when watching free-to-air broadcast channels.........but can i turn off the screen if i'm using Youtube app on the TV..........?..........what if i use a HDMI cable from my PC to the TV - can i turn off the screen ?🤒

many thanks in advance😃
    • By Nikola Lgc1lb lgs80qr
      Hi, what should i do to synchronize the Sound from my tv( lg c1 lb 55 inch 2021) speakers and soundbar (lg s80qr) to play at the same time without delay. Please me give me the steps one by one
    • By Michael Plant
      My Denon sound bar use to work faultlessly. All of a sudden it won't let me adjust the sound through the LG remote. Never had an issue prior. And it won't turn on automatically.
      I have power cycled, removed all cables and reconnected them, made sure I have HDMI Arc set and we'll as the Simplink on.
      It use to say Denon is now available when I turned on the tv. 
      I think there was an update to the LG tv and wondering if there was something changed there.
      Cheers 

• By News Reporter
      From Education to Casual Games, Art and Wellness, LG Smart TVs Are Delivering
      Experiences Filled With Enjoyment, Personal Growth and Excitement for All

SEOUL, Dec. 21 2023 —. LG Electronics (LG) presents an array of new apps available on the company’s smart TVs to meet users’ individual preferences and interests. The extensive selection of services is convenient and easily accessible on the big screen at home, enhancing various lifestyles with fun and enjoyment.
      Supporting individuals of all ages on a lifelong journey of learning, the new LG Smart TV services recognize unique learning needs and the desire for knowledge and personal growth. A notable addition to the services is Udemy, a leading online skill development marketplace and learning platform. Marking its first TV product appearance with its debut on LG TVs, Udemy empowers individuals and organizations with flexibility and effective skill development by offering access to over 200 thousand courses across more than 3,000 subjects in over 75 languages. With a track record of benefiting 67 million learners, Udemy allows users to validate their achievements and celebrate their success with the knowledge they have gained. The platform consistently achieves high user satisfaction scores, providing a wide range of courses created by more than 70,000 global instructors tailored to users’ personal growth and professional development, from programming and data science to leadership and team building. The lecture recommendations are personalized to each individual, using the power of AI systems that analyze and match learners’ unique interests and goals.
      LG Smart TVs also provide engaging learning platforms for children. ABCmouse is a comprehensive, research-validated digital learning solution for children ages 2 to 8, offering thousands of individual learning activities for young learners. Designed by leading education experts, children can explore a curriculum that encompasses all key academic subjects, including reading and language arts, math, science, health, social studies, art, and music on an LG Smart TV, diving into a dynamic world of engaging learning experiences. Young learners can also delight in interactive learning with digital educational content from The Pinkfong Company, which presents engaging songs and stories featuring the globally-beloved characters Pinkfong and Baby Shark. What’s more, the upcoming Baby Shark World for Kids app on LG’s webOS platform promises diverse experiences, including English learning, cultivating healthy habits, singing and dancing to the rhythm, and enjoying cinema versions of movies – all within an interface optimized for TV.
      LG Smart TVs further elevate the entertainment experience with the ability to delight in a variety of casual games. Volley, a leading creator of voice AI games like Song Quiz, The Prize is Right and Jeopardy!, brings its top properties directly to the big screens of LG Smart TVs. Anipang Match, a web3 casual puzzle game developed by Wemade Play, integrates a play-to-earn model within the WEMIX PLAY blockchain game platform, delighting users with its cute characters and offering valuable coin rewards. Making its TV product debut, the larger screen will create a more immersive gaming experience, with intuitive play via the LG Magic Remote.
      The most recent services and features available on LG Smart TVs cater to various lifestyles and individual preferences. Users can prioritize their health and wellness with Alo Moves, the award-winning holistic wellness platform by popular athleisure brand Alo Yoga that provides expert-led yoga, fitness, mindfulness, self-care, and nutrition programs for all levels. The platform is hyper-personalized and provides class recommendations based on users’ goals and interests. With Saatchi Art and Daily Art Story, a home will effortlessly transform into a captivating art gallery with professionally curated collections. What’s more, thanks to technologies developed by leading digital art platform company DASVERSE, LG Smart TVs deliver visually stunning quality that brings artwork to life.
      LG’s latest innovations and achievements in creating a smarter, better life will be on show at CES 2024 from January 9-12 in the company’s booth (#16008, Las Vegas Convention Center). To keep up with every LG CES announcement, follow #LGCES2024 on social media.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Huig
      Hello,
      I have a UJ701V tv from 2017. I get a random disturbance of the sound and picture and then the tv reboots. I have already removed the back cover and everything looks fine. According the logfile i have to replace the mainboard but i think the problem will stay.