Quantcast

55lb6500 - sound drop out many times

Since tree days ago my sound is dropping out when i see the tv after 1 hour.

The sound is dropping out/disabling with cable tv, netflix or youtbue. With cable tv i need change the input and return to the sound come back.

In the netflix or you tube  i need come back to menu and after go to video again with sound.

It happens after about one hour of tv on. aftr it, many times in about 5 minutes.

I think is something with the web os or app tv because i did many things to solve it:

1- set to default patterns of tv

2- turn off de remote control

3- unplug the hdmi connections or others

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help
    • By GJC
      I would like to be able to access my network drives without using DLNA.  It should look just like a USB drive.
    • By chloe9544
      WHY DOES IT KEEP SAYING APP OUT OF MEMORY NEED TO REFRESH?? it happens every day ! i time it and it continues - LG Will remote access in & factory reset - so why does it continue to happen? And say they never heard of this??????? Since January 
      it happens every day ! i time it and it continues - LG Will remote access in & factory reset - so why does it continue to happen? And say they never heard of this??????? Since January it is unacceptable! is there a real SOFTWARE PATCH - & BTW i only have cable box - deleted all apps and don't use the web browser.

I
    • By Koldolmen
      When i start my tv it boots up at HDMI 2 ARC which is the last one used and the one I want to use (Sound bar/apple tv connected), but then the tv changes to HDMI 4 and I don't understand why because there's nothing connected to it. It does this every time. I start my tv via my apple tv remote. Is there a way to force HDMI 2? Set it as default?
    • By Mads
      Hello friends
      Has someone in this Forum had the same problem - and found a succesfuld solution?
      Best/Mads