Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

manestane

LG 42LB650V issue

Hi everyone.. I am new here cause I need some help.

Have LG 42LB650V and for about year ago I had issue that my TV often stuck on LG logo while

I power it on. I resolved that problem with updating software and everything were fine until two weeks ago when same problem started to happen. Barely I powered on my TV and updated software on 15.12.2016. and for about two days TV worked well.

After that, I had long lag powering, LG logo freezes on TV longer and longer.

Cause I'm strong believe that this is software problem, can someone help me with link on this forum

where I can read about WebOs updating for this TV, or somehow?

Best regards..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Problem with conecting a bluetooth device

Hallo guys!!, i'm having a issue with my LG 65UJ6545, everytime I conected my JBL Boombox in my tv using the bluetooth it works well for a short time, then it get disconnecting all time and even the tv start  to restart over and over again or just to begin to said that de bluetooth device was desconected, and I don't know why this happens, Has anyone had this kind of problem before?

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: OLED55C8: Can I have a different source on power up?

I just got an OLED55C8. I won't have a cable or antenna connection to it, nor will I have any other devices physically connected to it. So there are no input sources to choose from. Everything I view will be coming through WiFi. Whenever I turn on the TV, it comes on with the TV source selected. And because I have no signal sources connected to it I get a random noise picture and sound. If the volume was up high on the previous viewing, the random noise is pretty loud. It can be pretty jarr

• Question: wi fi direct issue

I have connected my tv and mobile through wi fi direct  but tv doesn't show phone storage in niether photo and video app nor music app    

• Question: LG UHD TV digital sound out popping noise problem

Dear Readers,I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something

• Question: webOS Browser Issue

Why am I unable to view Kanopy movies/video on my LG Smart TV (Model # 55LM8600)? Is this an LG web browser issue or a Kanopy issue? I get the following message on my LG TV when I try to view anything on Kanopy: "Digital Rights Management Issue We're sorry, but your browser does not support playback of copyright-protected content. Please visit our help page for a list of support browsers. Go To