Quantcast

My laptop didn't connect to tv by wifi direct

irnote3

Question

my laptop model lenovo g580 and it's support wifi direct & intel widi, i tried to share my pc videos content and stream it by wifi direct to my smart tv. And when search for wifi direct of my laptop i find it on TV and when search the wifi direct from my pc i find the smart tv, but the problem it's refuse to connect with no reason. Here i shared my issue supported by photo hope you can help me, regards ☺

link hidden, please login to view

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

2 answers to this question

Make sure the the Wifi is Turned On on your laptop

Most laptops have a Wifi Button or use a Function Key to turn the Wifi on or off
-- If your laptop has a Wifi Button it should be located on the Keyboard or somewhere on the side of your laptop, pressing the button once will turn the Wifi on or off

-- If your laptop uses a Function Key (F3, F12, Etc.), it will be located on the Keyboard, you will need to press the Fn Key and then press the Function Key (F3, F12, Etc.) to turn the Wifi on or off

Some laptops have an On/Off switch for the Wifi
-- If your laptop has an On/Off switch, simply flip the switch

-- For some laptops pressing the Wifi Button will turn Airplane Mode on or off, when Airplane Mode is Off, the Wifi is On

2. Check if you have a Wifi Icon

Look for a Wifi Icon in the bottom right hand corner of your computer screen
-- If there is no Internet Connection Icon at all, you will need to make the icon visible

3. Make the Internet Icon visible

Click on the Show hidden icons arrow in the bottom right hand corner
Go to Customize
Scroll Down
Look for your Internet Connection
Change the Behavior from Hide icon and notifications/Only show notifications to Show icon and notifications
Click Ok

If still issue exits then check

link hidden, please login to view
for help. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.