Quantcast

4K Content

Renzranniel Nuqui

Question

First of all I am not sure if I am currently posting in the correct forum but i just want to know why I cannot play 4K content in my LG 43UF680T (UHD TV). I'm trying to play via SmartShare App (Media Server).

Whenever i play some 4k content/file, it gives me an error (UNABLE TO PLAY, this file cannot be recognized. Return to content list.

This is the information for the file i was trying to play.

File name: Big Buck Bunny
Resolution : 3840x2160
File size : 642 MB
Duration : 10min 34sec
Format : MP4
Codec : H264
Overall bit rate : 8.5 Mb/s
Bit depth : 8 bit
Frame rate : 60 fps

P.S - I can play this file on my computer with no problem at all.

Thank you in advance!

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By alice131
      Now days  terrarium tv is troubling in my phone.  So i am searching for any app with the same features terrarium tv apk have, 
      Suggest me some good apk streaming app
    • By EaZyTr1cKz
      Hi there im from australia is there any information about a nba app coming for the upcoming season most other tvs have got it but lg hasnt thanks
    • By Silkshirt
      LG TV  SJ800V.  (2018 UK model).  Was  06.00.20  then became  06.00.25 and made no difference to this issue:
      Search page on YouTube had a microphone symbol.  This enabled Voice Search.
      Just recently, (whilst being 06.00.20),  MICROPHONE VANISHED.  It can't be got back.  I know of two other SJ800V TVs  with the same issue.
      I know of another two similar LG TVs - but different model numbers - which have no problem.  
      LG says it's probably a YouTube issue. Tried uninstalling and re-installing YouTube but no good... 
      What can be done? This TV is only 4 years old and I and I really don't see why I should have to  go and buy a new one...
    • By David J
      Hi all,

My LG OLED55E7N just updated to firmware 06.00.25. I must have wronged the god of Google, because I fail to find any whatsnew. Anyone?
      Thx
    • By Jonos1
      Anyone have a problem with this app running on LG 4K TV?
      iPlayer app constantly buffers or locks up
      I switch to NOW TV box (not app) & can watch  iPlayer without an issue.
      Also NETFLIX & other catch up apps  work without any buffering or locking.
      Interested to hear your thoughts....