Quantcast

[pivotCE] Rare webOS Devices, Episode 3

pivotCE

link hidden, please login to view

UPDATE: Well, it turns out I didn’t do my research properly. The P100UNA was the Telcel Palm Pre. I got pretty excited there for a minute, didn’t I? It’s still unique in that this is a marked pre-production unit with no back-mirror branding and has an AT&T configuration.

hey just want to let you know… P100UNA is not an AT&T Pre. It's a production device, the Telcel Pre.

— Calvin C (@ToniCipriani5)

In this the third episode of rare webOS devices, I take a look at a protoype Pre 3 and the never-before-seen P100UNA also known as the AT&T Telcel Palm Pre.

For those owners of an AT&T branded Palm Pre Plus, don’t get upset. Yes, you have an AT&T Pre but it’s a ‘Plus’. What I have in my possession as an original (orange keyboard and gesture area button) AT&T Telcel Palm Pre with an ATT configuration which predates the AT&T Palm Pre Plus.

We first heard about the device on webOS Nation forums when it . Clearly that was before the Sprint exclusive deal.

The other device to show, while cool, is a bit more run-of-the-mill. A prototype Pre3 with a glorious HP Palm back. I do love the back.

Check the video!

#webOSForever

Image: webOS Nation

Related posts:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Similar Topics

• By JohnoFon
      I am using an LM6300PLA, WebOS version 05.30.11
      When I try to record a series from the Live TV - using input the satellite connection - the first episode records correctly, but subsequent episodes all stop after 3 minutes.
      What am I doing wrong?
      Further annoyances are that I can't just set it to record all episodes of a particular show (the way my HUMAX Freesat does), but only 'repeat recording on specified days' with no end-date.
      Does this mean that the recorder has no access to the Electronic Programme Guide, but just sets a time and duration? If the broadcaster reschedules the programme does the recorder just pick up the replacement?
    • By Brian Gregory
      CBS Catchup, Discovery+, POP player, and UKTV Play always need updating. Even seconds after you just updated them. It started doing this a few days ago.
      Who can I contact to get this fixed?
      Since the "apps need updating" notification now always appears when I switch the TV on, I now have no way of telling if anything really does need updating other than going into the LG content store, clicking Apps, clicking My Apps, and visually checking.
      ☹️
    • By Samreen Singh
      I am facing this issue after updating to the latest version of firmware. On my Wifi, I am not able to install/ update any app. Error is coming as written in the title of this post. But when I am using mobile hotspot everythings fine. I have tried all options resetting my router to factory reset, resetting TV, dns setting change to 8.8.8.8. but nothing is working for me for my Wifi.
      My tv model is LGUP7500PTZ pls help
    • By News Reporter
      Company’s Ultra-Premium Appliances Boast Cutting-Edge Technologies,
      Timeless Design and Outstanding Energy Efficiency

SEOUL, Dec. 29, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) will unveil its second-generation LG SIGNATURE home appliance lineup at CES 2023. Offering timeless design and innovative technologies for a more convenient, stylish and sustainable life at home, the sophisticated, new products will be on show in the LG SIGNATURE zone of LG’s booth under the theme of ‘Live Beyond.’
      Seven years after its launch, LG SIGNATURE continues to redefine ultra-premium; delivering elegant, highly-advanced appliances and living solutions that take performance, design and usability to new heights. While remaining true to the brand’s philosophy and craftsman-like quality, the second-generation lineup adds differentiated features and technologies that offer even more convenience, as well as new colors, materials and finishes that bring a sleeker, more minimalist look to the home.
      The models on display at CES will include the brand-new LG SIGNATURE 4-Door French-Door refrigerator with Dual InstaView, a washer and dryer pair with 7-inch LCD touch panels, Over-the-Range Microwave Oven with smart InstaView as well as the double Oven Slide-in Range with built-in cameras, automatic time and temperature-setting functionality. Among other LG SIGNATURE products appearing in the exhibit are an air conditioner, air purifier, OLED TV and the Wine Cellar.
      The LG SIGNATURE zone, comprising of living room, laundry room and kitchen, has been created in partnership with Italian designer furniture brand, Molteni&C. The aesthetically refined, technologically advanced products from the LG SIGNATURE range will be complemented in each stylish appointed interior scene by Molteni&C’s stunning furniture pieces.
      “LG SIGNATURE second-generation appliances combine our exclusive technologies, an array of enhanced features of convenience and efficiency, and gorgeous, modern design for a smart, sustainable and more luxurious life at home,” said Lyu Jae-cheol, president of LG Electronics Home Appliance & Air Solution Company.
      Visitors to LG’s booth (#15501, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas) at CES 2023 from January 5-8 will have the opportunity to see all of the company’s latest lifestyle innovations, including the LG SIGNATURE second-generation appliances.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Shadowkatt
      Watching anything on the FilmRise app, shows a “lost network connect, reconning error.  The issue is that the video is running fine behind the error, you just can’t see the top part of the screen because of it.  The answer to an earlier post was it works fine on Roku, but I don’t have that.