Quantcast

webOS_3.0 Recordings (Schedule)

Macek555

Question

Hi,

am I missing something, or is there really no posibility to:

- change only TV station of a scheduled recording. I can change, begining, end of recording, occurancy, but not a TV station program

- cant see end of recording in scheduled list (just begining)

- if I mistakenly create (on 1 tuner TV) another scheduled recording, and there is already some sheduled event insame time frame, I cant just simply change 1st or 2nd recording, but only abandon this new 2nd recording, or delete 1st one.

Any help or hint ?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sterium
      Hello everyone,
      When change the WiFi to other WiFi lost previous one.
      Every WiFi change I have to enter the password!
      It's normal this behaviour?
      TV oled 55c2
      Thanks
    • By Ehud
      Hi,
      I have an LG TV model 65UN711C0GA which i'm trying to download the LG Channels app but probably because of my location (Israel), i'm unable to find the app in the LG content store.
      I was told to change my location in the settings and so i did, but bedside Israel, PS and other countries, i don't have other alternatives. From what i saw in YouTube videos, i'm supposed to have the list of all countries but from some reason i don't.
      I have tried setting the DNS to 8.8.8.8 but still without success.
      Any ideas?
      Thanks!
    • By Rob E
      Hi,
      I recently bought myself a LG OLED42C24LA. I’m very happy with it apart from one issue I have noticed. 
      When watching hd channels using the built in antenna tuner the sound repeatedly cuts out just for a mili second each time. This is usually when there is a lot of background sound and lots of movement in the picture or if its moving from from one cut to the next. So things like an action sequence.
      This does not happen if I’m watching the same program on sd on the built in tuner or in hd on a set top box or on iPlayer. Otherwise the picture and sound are great. This makes me think its something to do with the tv and the inbuilt tuner. 
      The tv is reporting the signal strength as 95% and signal quality at 100%. 
      My intention was that this tv could replace the set top box I’m paying talk talk for.  I’m hoping this group may have seen this before or have some suggestions on how to resolve this. I did search the forum for similar questions but didn’t see anything I could use.
      I’d  really appreciate any help you can give me.
    • By dibun
      Recently I purchased 65NANO91 in Norway and I want to install apps from Indian app store like Hotstar and SonyLiv but India is not in the countries list under LG service country. Only countries from Europe and few African countries are in the list.
      Is there any way I can install Hotstar and SonyLiv apps? or change service country to India?
      Thanks in advance.

• By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?