I currently own a OLED65C1PUB 2021 Model purchased 1 month ago and it has started having some issues. I don't have cable or satellite TV. I stream everything and recently while using apps on the TV they will just close and the TV switches to my HDMI 1 input that has a chromecast plugged into it. Sometimes it will go straight to the Screensaver instead. This happens quite often and is very annoying. Length of time in thr apps doesn't seem to matter, sometimes it will happen after 20 minutes of watching and sometimes after 30 seconds. Completely random. Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them. And if so any luck finding out what is causing it?
Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
By Deepak Suresh
webOS TV Version : 3.9.0-62709 (dreadlocks2-dudhwa)
Device Model : 43UJ752T-TB
YouTube App version: web_20220412_09_RC00
I have also tried resetting the TV and installed Youtube app again... But the same issue persists.
I'm experiencing something new here !?!
I have an LG OLED 55 C7V.
I did NOT change my location or any parameters in the system of my TV but now when i launch YouTube App, i have some chinese Kanji in my YouTube vertical left menu.
My OS is up to date. My YouTube app is up to date.
What is going WRONG ?
Thanx for your answer
By David Prado
I output the sound from my LG 75UJ657A to external speakers through a bluetooth connection, but it doesn't automatically connect to the bluetooth device when I turn the TV on. Whenever I cycle the TV off and, then, back on, the TV asks if I want to connect to the bluetooth device, and I have to select "yes" with the remote. My smart phone automatically connects to all the bluetooth devices I've set it up with. When I start my car, my phone connects automatically to the car stereo/phone system, and it does the same with other bluetooth speakers I have. This is what I want my TV to do.
How do I get my LG 75UJ657A to automatically connect to the bluetooth device I've set up with it?
Hello! I‘m a guy from Germany who bought his first time ever LG TV, the OLED55G19LA. Coming from a Samsung UE49KS7090 I actually expected the LG to be as good as the Samsung in regards of user interface and handling, but it‘s way worse. Well, gotta live with that. But since using it for about two weeks now, I noticed a few things. Since in my job I‘m a software tester (not for TVs, but software for users is software for users), I think I kinda have an eye for things and how they are supposed to be or not.
Since there is only a wishlist forum and no „report your bugs here“ forum, I‘ll post my bugs directly here in hope some developer will record them on the bug tracking list.
1. Bug: Timers. When gaming on my PS5, the TV suddenly came up with ‚will switching off in 5 minutes‘. So I deactivated that timer which was on by default (why??), just to see the same message appearing again after another 4 hours (yes, on weekends gaming sessions can be long). I think this is a typical software developer flaw. The running timer isn‘t canceled when switching that option off.
2. Bug: Youtube app. When playing videos from a playlist with auto-play activated and commercials come in the middle of a video, after using the „Skip ad“ button it would randomly jump to another video, which isn‘t on the playlist. This only happens when I connect from within thr Youtube app on my iPad to my TV, select videos on the iPad which would put them onto the playlist of the TV. The TV would start playing, a commercial come and zing!, you‘re out of your currently watched video.
3. Unwanted behavior: when starting the TV, it would also wake my NAS. This isn‘t necessary. It should only wake it when I open the media player app.
4. Missing option „Start where you left off last time“: when shutting down the TV while Youtube or Netflix are running, I‘d expect it to come up again the same way. But this only happens randomly or not at all.
5. Bug: HDMI CEC. My A/V receiver is on the HDMI(ARC) port. The LG deteced it as Denon Sound Bar (how??). Switching it on together with the TV only sometimes works. Switching it off doesn‘t work at all. What works nicely is loudness control.
6. Bug: Audio interrupts. When playing a video in the media player, streaming Netflix or gaming on PS5, which is directly connected to the TV, the audio stream via ARC would randomly be interrupted for about one second while the video continues neatlessly. I never had such with the Samsung TV. Totally new and extremely annoying bug.
7. Controversial topic: DTS audio. I learned that LG doesn‘t decode DTS in files played from the media player. But passing it through is not decoding and I don‘t think that LG would need a DTS licence to just pass it through. Of course the question would be „Why not even passing it through?“. The Samsung I used before could do that. Well, this one’s five years old and I know that current models also don‘t support DTS anymore, but perhaps they pass it through.