• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .
    • By Dr. Amin
      I purchased an LG 43up7550 television.
      My problem is with the Lg content store, whereas the Tv is connected to the internet and by the browser can be searched on the internet, the LG content store has a connection error and can not see any application on it and this error occurs when I try to open any factory installed the app on Tv. 
      I set DNS to google DNS server (8.8.8.8) but this problem still exists.
      please help me for solving this problem.
    • By Shaun Brennan
      I have a couple of app that have updates available  but when i click update get the following message (unable to update try later) this has been over a week now, also amazon prime and music wont open now and got this message when i tried to delete app (
      link hidden, please login to view) Also tried to install a random app off the content store and got the same message as above 1st message
      The TV is connect to the internet as Netflix works 
      Any help would be appreciated
      Thanks Shaun
    • By Kayaem M
      The LG Content Store is missing from my smart TV so I can’t add any apps. It’s an older smart TV and the ribbon does not look like the newer models. Is it hidden somewhere?
    • By Melinda Anna Lengyel
      Hi Guys
      We get a new 65UP75 2021 UHD Tv but the Contest Store is nowhere!I tried to go by the : -home button nothing, - go premium no opinion to search at all , - in general search also nothing… Please help me to give solutions becouse it was very expensive and really unprofessional from LG this basic function is not in there 😠😠😠🤬🤬🤬 I mean why have to be so complicated?
      please give me some  advice