Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Michael Sacher

Annoying "Input bubbles"

Question

Hi all. I have a LG Electronics 47LB6300 and I loved it so far. Recently I made a made big firmware update and a very annoying behaviour started. It doesn't matter if I use an app or simply use one of the HDMI inputs... occasionally in the lower section a "bubble" would pop up that represent one of the HDMI inputs.

I guess it offers my to switch. Now I can wait for 5-10s or I can click it away. This is really annoying. And I couldn't find anything to turn it of in the settings.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Michael

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

3 answers to this question

It seems to be a bug in the latest update. I am encountering the same issue and also ARC audio dropping randomly. I spoke to LG and they said they are working on an update to fix the issue, but it is very frustrating with the audio dropping randomly.

Now as you are saying this, I noticed that as well. Thanks for the heads up.  :)

Firmware 05.00.55 seems to have solved the problem.  :)