Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Zembla

SMART TV LG55UF770TA

Question

3 answers to this question

Why do you want to upgrade?  There are so many people applied the upgrade and have issue with it.  There is a thread on how to downgrade.  If you don't have any problem with your current firmware, I suggest that you don't do the upgrade.  But, if you have to, it should be under Settings -> General -> About This TV -> Check for updates.

My version is 04.00.40 and I don't have access to nothing, I can't create an account, can't download apps, can't do nothing and there's no content for our region, can I change it ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: because I can not install or update apps?

Hi people,

Recently bought one 49LF6350 and one 43LF6350 and the two models have the same problem, whenever I try to open an application, informs me that I have to update (required update, you must update this app to launch it. the update may cause data to be stored deleted.), and when I try to update, it gives an error message (application has not Been instaled. try again). It happens to apps also store to at new install. what may be occurring?

software version: 3:03:04
      WebOS TV version: 2.0.2-3928 (behive-badlands)

thanks.

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Update Chrome

How to Update Chrome which is embedded within the LG Web OS?

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: LG smart tv and acces point PocketCube Huawei. Are they compatible?

Hello everyone, I'm having issues connecting my smart tv LG to the acces point huawei PocketCube (a SIM card modem/router) (https://www.tre.it/prodotti/pocketcube-4glte) the tv sees it, when I insert the password the tv tells me that it wasn’t possible to join the network. I tried to connect via WPS and WPS-PIN, to no avail. do you have any clues on how I can make them work together? Thankssss

• How to Update Firmware on LG Smart TVs with webOS (2016 -2017) | LG USA

When you update your LG TV firmware, you’re making the most of your Smart TV and ensuring that you have all the latest features available. Just like software on your computer, it needs to be updated from time to time for peak performance. So, how do you update your firmware for your LG Smart TV with webOS 3.0? This guide will walk you through it and have you finished in no time. After you’re done watching the video, grab your remote, push the Settings button and begin. You can watch the progress on the screen and the TV will reboot itself after it’s done. You can even choose to automatically update your firmware in the future without having to go through the process each time.

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: 49SJ800V Firmware Update Problem

I updated my 49SJ800V TV's firmware from 04.70.95 to 05.80.15 and my smart remote controller not working properly. I can't use cursor and back button also i have connection problem with LAN and WLAN. I use my tv with cable connection but every 15 minutes LAN disconnecting and try to connect again. I resetted my tv to factory settings but  result is same.  I can't  use my tv now normally. how can i downgrade my tv's to last working firmware. I couldn' t find old firmware.  Could you help me to downgrade my tv' s FW ?