Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Juergen Riemer

sat over IP app

Question

2 answers to this question

It is very sad, that no one could answer this question. In webos are only a few useable apps (netflix, amazon, youtube, plex) everything else is very bad. No apps for MagineTV, t-entertain, SAT->IP.

I seems people are not aware about the advantage to use satip / sat>ip / sat over ip.

A satip / sat>ip / sat over ip client software or app available for a beamer with WebOS like LG Largo or the newly announced LG Andante would add significant value.

Networkcable and power thats all you Need to get acces to all chaines your satip / sat>ip / sat over ip Server  provides.

Never give up hope.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Channels show Invalid Service

I have a new lg 55uj634v tv and have an annoying issue.I live close to the border of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland When I tune in my DTV,I get about 47 odd channels showing up on auto search,but when I go to watch them,The non Irish Channels all show up with Invalid Service with a little animation,so basically all the freeview Channels seem scrambled or something. Does anyone know what Invalid Service means or how I could get around this

By manus34, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 4 answers
    • Question: Losing Freeview channels on OLED55B7V

I've seen some old posts (over a year) via a google search about the issue I'm having which seemed to be a bug then and apparently still is. I have an OLED55B7V with the latest LG Firmware available according to the Update section on my TV which is 04.70.95. My issue is that occasionally when I turn on the TV from Standby via the remote, the Freeview channels are no longer tuned and I am required to retune them. I don't experience any issues tuning them and they will stay tuned sometimes for a couple of days. There doesn't seem to be anyway of reporting the bug. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know of a way that I can resolve it?

By Phil D, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: .srt subtitles do not load with SmartShare

I am using SmartShare to connect my laptop to my LG smart TV. In the software on the laptop it signals that there are external subtitles available as soon as I name the .srt files appropriately, but the TV does not play them. The button for sub is grey and not clickable. Sometimes internal subtitles, integrated in the .mkv video file, do not work either. Sometimes they do. External subtitles (.srt) never work. External subtitles (.sub + .idx) usually work. What is the cause for .srt not loading on the TV, but shows up in the computer software as available?

By Nomies, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: Connot tune HDTV Channels in LG LB6500

I have an LG LB6500 (Brazil) and I can not tune the HDTV kennels in it. In the IN-START menu where is "Country Group" should not be "BR" instead of "KR"? Would have any way to edit that field so that it becomes "BR"?

By Leandro De Medeiros, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • SmartShare doesn't find TV

Hello, I have been enjoying my OLED B6 WebOS 3.0 model for half year. Just out of the sudden my two Windows machines with LG SmartShare app cannot discover my TV anymore. So I can still stream movies if I go to my TV Photos and Videos app and it detects my computer media service(s), so I can select desired video and watch it. However I cannot start streaming from my two Windows 10 computers - each computer detects another one, however TV is not detected, I cannot right click on video file in SmartShare app and find TV set under "Play to" menu. My TV and main PC have wired connection with my router, another Windows machine is laptop with WIFI only. I have tried to disable/enable TV's wired and wifi internet settings... no luck ;-/

Any hints?..

By Ricardas, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 0 replies