Quantcast

problem to start app

Vaida Ionut Vasile

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By denisuu
      Hi all,
      I'm wondering how you can get into the service menu (In Start) on an old LG Smart TV (42LB630V) running WebOS 1.4.  I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F) with a IR blaster, I have tried sending '0x04FB 0xFB04' to I which should be IR code to enter the menu, but that doesn't work.
      I have also tried entering it with the SSAP-Web, but I get:
      error: 500 Application error {"errorCode":-101,"returnValue":false,"errorText":"\"com.webos.app.factorywin\" was not found OR Unsupported Application Type" The SAPP-Web app does works though, because the TV does respond to Get info
      { "returnValue": true, "product_name": "webOS", "model_name": "HE_DTV_WT1M_AFAAABAA", "sw_type": "FIRMWARE", "major_ver": "05", "minor_ver": "05.90", "country": "omitted", "device_id": "omitted", "auth_flag": "N", "ignore_disable": "N", "eco_info": "01", "config_key": "00", "language_code": "en-GB" } The reason I want to access the menu is because I've enabled DEBUG mode on my TV through the NVM method and I want to enter a root shell trough UART to enable SSH and root access.
      Gaining root access through NVM: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Stuart GIBSON
      I have a 48" OLED (Model: OLED48A26LA).  after updating to software version 13.30.61 the Sky New Live feed just displays "There was a problem with this video [timeout]".  It worked perfectly before the TV software upgrade.
      Ive reinstalled the Sky News app but still doesnt work.  wifi etc is all ok.
      Any ideas?  
      Stuart

• By Tsmt
      Hello,
      I have a problem with the subtitles when I try to share a video wirelessly directly from my PC to my LG 55SM9010PLA TV. I am not talking about sharing the whole screen (it lags a bit), just the video itself. 
      Sharing the video itself works well, but randomly the TV randomly does not recognise the subtitle, the sub option is not active in the TV menu, and there are no subtitles. It is in the same folder on my PC as the movie (.mkv), with the same name. In case of some movies it works, in case of others not, and I do not see the reasons why.
      First I tought it is becouse the format of the subtitle needs to be ".sub", becouse it worked with one movie. So I have learnt how to convert properly ".srt" to ".sub" - but still no success.
      Then I realised, in the case of another movie ".srt" worked on the TV, so I got really confused.
      I see no logic behind it.  Could you help me, what is the key here, what am I missing?
      Thank you!

• By Birkso
      Have an LG55Nano which works well apart from when on specific BBC shows whereby whenever there is a switch if camera, say from contestants to host and vice versa, there is an extremely annoying flickering motion that takes place. May sound petty but any visitors comment on how distracting it can be.
      Happens constantly on Richard Osmans House of Games, Impossible, Pointless and similar BBC programmes. Reported it but was told I had to get video clips for them to assist despite it being less than a year old. Life's too short. Any advice very welcome.

• Weebly - Websites, eCommerce & Marketing in one place.
    • By Renver
      Hi,
      When i power on my OLED55C8PLA TV it always starts at the source 'SET UP BOX' even there is no set up box connected. We only use HDMI2. That is also always the used source when we power down the TV. Its quite anoying the TV doesnt starts the input last used.
      I hope someone can help me with this issue!
      Thanks!