Quantcast

Changing Colour of the Pointer?????

alexbishop123

Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cash
      Have LG OLED 55B36LB bought in 2023 in UK.
      Trying to change area option from 3122 (EU-UK) to 4816 (AJ-India) using a service remote.
      It does not update or change.
      any help for guidance will appreciated.
    • By Smartboy
      Before I buy this very nice LG TV with WebOS 23, my wife and I were using an old samsung with an android TV box. So it is very difficult to adapt to the cursor / pointer. I read the documentation and found it is possible to press the direction buttons to momentarely remove the cursor (which is painfull to navigate for us). But each time I press one of the home, return, wheel buttons,  then you know what, the pointer is back on the screen. I read the documentation from A to Z and didn't find any parameter to permanently DISABLE the pointer ... Any workaround or parameter that I missed ? 
    • By Packard8
      Hi Folks, I recently bought an LG 65C3 OLED. When first set up, the on screen pointer was visible, now it has disappeared. Under setings>pointer options are grayed out (deactivated). Is there a way to recover it short of resetting everything to the default state? Thanks
    • By Luka Pantsulaia
      I bought LG smart tv. for some reason region selected was Africa and could only choose from african countries and had very little available apps in content store. I live in Georgia, so figured that  changing region to EU would help so changed it to 3122 and selected service country UK because Georgia was not in the list. after that every app says that it is not available in current country. I have  default region code saved so I guess could go back but wondering if any one can help me to get it working in EU. or if anyone have region code in which Georgia is available it will be helpful as well. 
    • By Harlock
      Well it's more of a question, but if it's not possible then it's a request

When I change the volume the TV displays a + / - menu on the right, but it doesn't show what the current volume is. Sometimes when you start a video it seems too quiet, but that's not the volumes fault... so you crank it up and then the whole place explodes...
      If it could display some kind of visual meter for volume, or simply a numerical value...
      For some reason when connected to the bose soundbar there is a numerical value, but not on the switch, Home OS screens or firetv... all those are stuck with the simple +/- symbol. Is it possible to change this ?