Quantcast

crackling and popping noises on HDTV when turned off

forum1

Question

All day long my tv is on.

At night I go to sleep and turn off TV.

After 20-30 minutes I wake up becouse from the side where is TV, I heard popping noises for a second. After 10,20 minutes again this noise wake me up. Becouse a new popping noises after next 20-30 minutes again wake me up.

What the fu****? TV is in my room where I sleep. I buy TV after 6,7 weeks ago and this TV wake me up at 23:00, then at 23:20...

I can not sleep becouse this problem. I am going to be crazy. I thing that I need hospital. Do you know that every night this TV wake me up.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Here is description of my problem.

link hidden, please login to view

Samsung support tell me that my LG TV problem with this crackling and popping will disappear after a year. Wooool, after a year I will be totaly mad persone and patient of psihiatric hospital.

BY THE WAY I STOP CALLING BY PHONE LG SUPPORT.

I START CALL TO SAMSUNG AND EXPLAIN THAT LG SUPPORT PEOPLE NOT HELP ME AT ALL. THEY HANG ME OFF EVERY CALL. AFTER SAMSUNG SUPPORT MENAGER HEART THAT HE ALLOWED ME TO ASK QUESTIONS TO SAMSUNG.

THIS IS REAL TRUE.

I want to tell to LG Bulgaria that I am sorry becouse of my complains. Please forgive me LG (GoldStar).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jibun no Kage
      Brand new LG TV (WebOS 8x) WILL NOT stay off when turned off with the remote?  Out of the box, connected to internet, seems to have been updated, and working fine.  But when I hit the power off with the remote, the TV reports 'Life is Good' seems to turn off, i.e. go into standby, and then a few seconds later, turns back on.  If the device connected to the TV on the last active HDMI port is OFF, I get the No Signal warning.  So I know the active HDMI input is not generating any signal.  I want to believe that any other device on any other HDMI port might be an issue? But then the TV would switch to that HDMI port, no?  This is really an issue!  If I use the phone app I can turn off the TV and it seems to stay off, at least does not come back on in a few seconds like the remote?  If I send 'standby' via HDMI-CEC, that seems to work as well, the TV seems to stay in standby mode.  This a bug?
    • By Jibun no Kage
      Asking this hear, since I could not seem to find a better place... Wake on LAN only works for a few minutes after TV is turned off?  If I turn of LG TV (WebOS 8.x) and then send a Wake on LAN (WoL) packet, it works.  If turn off the LG TV, then I wait about 15 minutes or so, then send the same WoL sequence, using the same code, script, etc., it fails, the LG TV never turns on.  THe LG TV is configured both for wired ethernet (preferred) and WiFi.  Any idea why this behavior?  It almost seems like the LG TV goes into standby, via phone app, remote, even CEC, etc., then drops from the network?  Mobile is enabled on the TV, hence the phone app works.  Why would the LG TV stop responding to WoL packets?
    • By JB Atw
      When trying to use apps that need an internet connection I get an error (-106) saying that there is no connection. When I go to settings -> Network -> Wifi it says that wifi is turned off and I need to turn it on to see available networks. Well there's no switch or option to turn wifi on. I've had it connected to wifi before. Also sometimes it disconnects and then I have to go back in and tell it to connect again. This is the first time its said the wifi was off.
      I did a google search and the results that came up were for WebOs 1.0, even though it was written in 2017, and I have WebOs 3.0. It said hold the settings button until a box appears in the top right of the screen and input 0 0 0 0 then adjust the baud rate. First no box shows up on the 3.0 and two its not the baud rate I'm trying to adjust.
      I tried calling customer support to get to technical support. The automated system is garbage by the way. Then I found out they are only open Monday through Friday as if customers never have a problem on the weekend.
      This is my third stop looking for an answer. This problem is causing my dislike of LG products to grow even more. So if anyone has had this problem and figured it out I would greatly appreciate your help and thanks in advance for your time and help.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      Product - from Settings -> General -> About this Tv
      Software version = 05.30.02
      TV Information  = [LG] webOS TV OLED55C6P
    • By Wendy Ball
      Hello guys, 
      I have a question. 
      My dad has the same tv as me, the LGUK6400PLF model. 
      Suddenly a few weeks ago the vision of the screen turned e blue and I have been trying to find the problem in the settings, but it must be something else. 
      I can't find or solve the problem. 
      Everything else works, it's only all in blue. 
      Does anyone know if this can be solved or is the tv 'breaking down' 😂. 
      Hope to get some answers. 
      Thanx, 
      Wendy
    • By Sherri H
      “Voice not recognized” pops up on my screen when I have not, nor ever used the voice recognition.  how do I get this to stop?