Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

forum1

crackling and popping noises on HDTV when turned off

Question

All day long my tv is on.

At night I go to sleep and turn off TV.

After 20-30 minutes I wake up becouse from the side where is TV, I heard popping noises for a second. After 10,20 minutes again this noise wake me up. Becouse a new popping noises after next 20-30 minutes again wake me up.

What the fu****? TV is in my room where I sleep. I buy TV after 6,7 weeks ago and this TV wake me up at 23:00, then at 23:20...

I can not sleep becouse this problem. I am going to be crazy. I thing that I need hospital. Do you know that every night this TV wake me up.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Here is description of my problem.

http://skp.samsungcsportal.com/integrated/popup/FaqDetailPopup3.jsp?cdsite=in&seq=1025908

Samsung support tell me that my LG TV problem with this crackling and popping will disappear after a year. Wooool, after a year I will be totaly mad persone and patient of psihiatric hospital.

BY THE WAY I STOP CALLING BY PHONE LG SUPPORT.

I START CALL TO SAMSUNG AND EXPLAIN THAT LG SUPPORT PEOPLE NOT HELP ME AT ALL. THEY HANG ME OFF EVERY CALL. AFTER SAMSUNG SUPPORT MENAGER HEART THAT HE ALLOWED ME TO ASK QUESTIONS TO SAMSUNG.

THIS IS REAL TRUE.

I want to tell to LG Bulgaria that I am sorry becouse of my complains. Please forgive me LG (GoldStar).

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GoldStar