Mango

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By anishjp
      Hi LG
      When playing a Dolby Vision file encoded in MKV container format, the image is green/purple in colour. A quick googling says, this occurs due the default media player in WebOS not able to decode Dolby Vision MKV container files properly.
      When will this be fixed?
      Regards,
      Anish
    • By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By seb0071
      I have just bought an OLED 48C14LB, and have mostly got to grips with the OS, except for the programme recording function.
      I tested this by recording the news on BBC1,  via 'Programme Scheduler' whilst watching live tv on ITV3.  All worked ok with the recording  playing back from the 128GB stick in 'USB 1'.
      Having since tried to record something else in the same way, I get an on screen message saying that the recording is about to take place, and I click on 'OK'.
      When the recording starts, the tv station that I am watching switches to the station that I want to record from, and when I switch back, I get a message saying that the recording I have set up is not possible if I change channels.
      Any help wil be much appreciated.
    • By SJ USER
      Dear LG WebOS- Please add the IMDb TV APP to access the streaming content.
      Thanks.
    • By rigs
      Tubi Tv and U.S. networks apps.  since cutting cable  and on a fixed income these are my go to apps