Quantcast

42LB6300

golfman

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By TXcrude
      I have had my 2014 LG 42LB6300 for several years now, but one thing that bothers me the most is that I am not able to fast forward or rewind when I am watching movies (DiVX) from my Zyxel NSA221 NAS (DLNA support). It works perfectly from my 2011 LG 55LW6500 which does not have WebOS.
      I also works when playing movies from USB stick or HDD, so it must have something to do with the XFS (or EXT4) filesystem.
      In addition the TV will sometimes just stop the movie halfway though and start loading the next movie. I don't think it is an issue with my network since I have Gigabit throughout the house.
    • By Tertium
      Hello, I just bought a new smart tv and i'm having issues in some devices, the problem is that those devices seem in black and white and i don't know why, because my wii is an american one an so my smar tv, i tried all and i don't know how to fix it, anybody has the same problem or is just me?
    • By Alex
      Amazon has a 42" LG webOS TV on sale for $499 right now.

link hidden, please login to view