• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Xuancong Wang
      I have two LG TVs, 65SM8600PTA and OLED48A1PTA respectively. Both are connected to the same NAS router via LAN cable. Both can enter the NAS folder containing my Chinese drama series collection.
      65SM8600PTA can play everything smoothly. OLED48A1PTA always stucks at loading the drama series folder (which contains ~60 video files, each video is in the size range 400MB-2GB) for very long time, >3 minutes. Upon clicking into the last layer folder, the spinner spins for very long time while attempting to regenerate previews for this and parent folders. So if there is an option to skip generating video/image previews, then listing folder content can complete much faster, and then that will solve the problem.
      I would like request this additional option for OLED48A1PTA to skip generating preview so that NAS video list can show up quickly.
      OLED48A1PTA is bought from Shopee recently under 15-day-free-return policy, if you can push an update before 2022-02-10 that solves this problem, I will accept the product. Otherwise I will raise a return-and-refund request because the OLED screen also has vertical strip issue when displaying grey background.
      Thanks for your notification!
    • By Timpa
      Hi!
      Please add a option to deavtivate scrolling wheel while using live playback.
      Flera gånger har jag råkat byta kanal när jag har kommit åt scrollhjulet när jag ska spola. Och då byter TVn kanal och allt är förlorat.
    • By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom. 
    • By Shaun Brennan
      I have a couple of app that have updates available  but when i click update get the following message (unable to update try later) this has been over a week now, also amazon prime and music wont open now and got this message when i tried to delete app (
      link hidden, please login to view) Also tried to install a random app off the content store and got the same message as above 1st message
      The TV is connect to the internet as Netflix works 
      Any help would be appreciated
      Thanks Shaun
    • By News Reporter
      LG’s virtual personality became the first virtual artist in Korea to sign a deal with an agency, a possible look at what’s around the corner in entertainment as virtual and physical worlds collide.

Reah will be making her debut as a singer under the MYSTIC STORY, an entertainment company in South Korea. Established by singer-songwriter in 2011, MYSTIC STORY is actively involved in creating compelling content with musicians and actors for every type of platform.

Since Reah was first introduced to the public at , she has continued to remain active on , sharing content with fans and performing her own musical compositions. Under the tutelage of MYSTIC STORY, Reah will take part in a new project led by founder and executive producer Yoon to showcase Reah’s distinctive voice.

“Singing about universal themes such as love, acceptance and unity is what I want to focus on,” said Reah. “In the near future I’d love to work with various artists in fashion and visual arts to broaden the style of content for my fans to enjoy. The opportunities as a virtual artist are endless.”
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view