Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

kalahan

Movie Trailers App in Full HD or UHD

Hello there!

I think it would be great if there is an app showing current movie trailers in Full HD or even UHD quality similar to what apple tv is offering.

Thanks!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Startup LG TV full screen in WebOS for Digital Signage

I am using a LG 65-inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz LED Smart TV with WebOS 3.0 (65UH6030) as a digital display.   Every day I have to manually turn on the TV, go to the WebOS app, open a URL (http://www.tapnarts.com/signage) and then expand WebOS into full screen and move the cursor over to the top right hand of the screen to try and hide it.   Is there a way in which I could schedule the TV to automatically turn on everyday and open WebOS in full screen mode opening a URL (http://www

in LG webOS for Signage

• Question: Auto/fix volume when syncing with Apple AirPods using webos 3.5

Hi guys!   I just spent a while figuring out how to properly sync my Apple AirPods with my LG OLED55B7 (webos 3.5, firmware 04.70.85). The headphones sync with the TV but I am not allowed to adjust the volume up/down with the magic remote while synced , however mute works.   Has anyone using AirPods found a good solution for this problem (meaning not syncing via AppleTV or a separate cast device)? I have read that LG may have limited the possibility to adjust certain bluetoot

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• A failed 'iPhone killer' is Qualcomm's new weapon against Apple

The chipmaker owns several patents related to Palm and webOS, and is accusing the iPhone X of copying its user interface. The Palm Pre was one of many purported "iPhone killers" that never stuck. But it still has its fans.  Corinne Schulze/ CNET The legal battle between Apple and Qualcomm just went retro.   The same day that Apple filed a countersuit against Qualcomm, alleging that the chipmaker illegally used Apple battery management technology in Snapdragon processors

in Palm Pre and Pre Plus

• Question: OLED55b7v picture quality drop down after updates

I'm very disappointed with your silly moves LG. I was very amazed with my first look on lg oled55b7v series , briliant screen, collours and all over. After i bought this TV shit started to happenned,  LG started doing updates and every update make picture quality worse and worse, shame on you lg!!!! Now i'm serious pissed off because last update 5.30.15 completely messed up picture quality,  with old firmware there was no glow from the object on black background, was a lot better upscaling , bet

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• LG's new TVs will support Apple's AirPlay 2 and HomeKit

There’s a trend here. After Samsung and Vizio, LG is also adding support for Apple’s ecosystem to its TV operating system webOS. Specifically, people who buy an LG  TV in 2019 should be able to share content to their TVs using AirPlay 2. TVs will also be compatible with HomeKit, letting you create custom scenarios and control your TV using Siri. “Many of our customers may also happen to have Apple  devices,” Senior Director of Home Entertainment Product Marketing Tim Alessi said during the

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion