Quantcast

EPG recordings start to late

pelikano

Question

If I plan a record by the EPG I miss the first minutes of the recording. I can not find any settings to adjust the start time as I am used to in my good old Kiss HD recorder. 

How do I set the start time 5 or more minutes before the program should start? 

Where can I send my feature requests to? 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Renver
      Hi,
      When i power on my OLED55C8PLA TV it always starts at the source 'SET UP BOX' even there is no set up box connected. We only use HDMI2. That is also always the used source when we power down the TV. Its quite anoying the TV doesnt starts the input last used.
      I hope someone can help me with this issue!
      Thanks!
    • By Extra Celestial
      Would love to auto start the Alexa app so my smart home can connect to it automatically when I turn it on from a plug since you can't turn on the tv with the hubs.

One small workaround instead of trying to figure out how to turn on the tv from a hub since it disconnects from the wifi when it powers off.
    • By margorjon
      Hello, I would like to get our new TV to show the home screen at startup instead of a Rakuten channel were never interested in.
      I have set the settings to show the home screen at startup yet it's still not working, at startup were still only getting Rakuten...
    • By Jacques Cariat
      The Web browser app did no longer start on Oled48c25lb
      When i try to start it the logo appears during 2 or 3 seconds; then the TV return to the home menu
      TV is up to date
      As the web browser is an installed app i cannot delete it for trying a reinstall
      There is no other web browser app available on the LG store
    • By AVTech
      I have been in hi end AV technology for years and I have purchased a ThinQ "smart" TV. After finally finding a way to stop the ridiculous loud static start up now I want to find a way to have the TV start at an installed app (Google TV etc.) instead of the unused antenna or HDMI input. It seem this would be the default if not just an option on a smart TV when actually using installed apps. Have I been missing something or is this some bizarre epic fail? 

Thanks