Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

gdramireddy

LG 42LB 6700 TV for record not showing DTH channels

Question

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Sinhala Subtitles not showing/working.

I’m an owner of OLED55C8PJA. It’s an OLED SMART THINQ TV. I have spent lots of money in this. Anyway, I can’t see Sinhala Subtitles whenever I’m watching movies using this TV. But it supports Sinhala language. It even has menu language and keyboard language in “Sinhala”. But Srt Subtitle files that has Sinhala language cannot see.I have tried to set to encoding to UTF-8 also. But no luck! hope you will know solution for me. Thanks

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: LG WebOS version 5.30 Not showing Google Assistant set up

Trying to connect my tv to google assistant. Tv is up to date to version 5.30 but it doesn’t show the google Assistant set up tab like it says it should on the lg website. Can anyone help. Model number 65uh5500

• Question: " My Channels" keep disappearing

I have 49SJ810 TV.  There is a "My Channels" option to add your favourite live TV channels which is very useful as it is much quicker than going through the guide menu if you only watch a few channels regularly.  I have successfully set up my favourite channels under the "My Channels" card multiple times, but "randomly" something happens that makes them all disappear from the "My channels" card.  Furthermore, when this happens I don't even have the "add" option to add these back unless I switch the TV off and then on.  Have any other members experienced this?  I suspect it is a software bug but my searcher this hasn't been fruitful.  I contacted LG customer support who took me through the setup menu options to turn off the "programme List Update" feature, but that hasn't fixed it.  Help!!!

• Record video file

So, insert a USB stick into the USB port and start recording on the TV. After finishing, eject and mute USB on a second tv. The video file is not recognized and can not be seen on this TV. The LG TV is with 3.5 and 2.0 second web-os. Thanks LG, I think I will look for a Samsung.

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Channels show Invalid Service

I have a new lg 55uj634v tv and have an annoying issue.I live close to the border of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland When I tune in my DTV,I get about 47 odd channels showing up on auto search,but when I go to watch them,The non Irish Channels all show up with Invalid Service with a little animation,so basically all the freeview Channels seem scrambled or something. Does anyone know what Invalid Service means or how I could get around this